Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Love the pic! It screams anabolics! Love it! What you weigh in at bro, 240? Straight animal brother
Hahaha I'm all natural with a good diet lol... Nah I'm playing. That night I was 229, I hit 235 about a month ago but it was a little water. One day I'll hit 240, I hope!

Lookin thick an stout bro. That's a damn good back shot man. I hear ya on the acne shit. Mines the same way. Im about to invest in some Accutane myself. Keep killin it bro!!!!

Cheers skull, i actually blew out when i seen the photo because i dont feel that thick (not that i am compared to many) so im fairly happy. Just wantmore now lol

Have you guys tried using head and shoulders for your body acne? I use it like soap in the shower, just let it sit for a few minutes and rinse. It clears my acne up. Might be worth a try.

Looks like everyone on meso is bringing their A game, looking good. This is a great thread keeps me motivated.

Cheers skull, i actually blew out when i seen the photo because i dont feel that thick (not that i am compared to many) so im fairly happy. Just wantmore now lol
Then keep going, you surely are on the right track.

Use duac gel or benzac 2.5% will fix that problem easily. Accutane is shit don't use that... Unless you have it on your face and even then... Better try cream before jumping on the accutane bandwagon.

Me and my gf have fixed our acne problem with just cream.

Your lookin fuller an fuller with each pic. Hows training comin along caveman? Obviously is goin very well cuz your a fuckin beast brotha.
Thank you bro. Training is good now that I'm not on bed rest being sick!! each workout I feel stronger and stronger like I can pick up anything I want to. I love the feeling it's like being on top of the world to me.

Sponsors

Latest posts