Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Well I think his "fake scrunch the shoulders up for the movie camera" looks OK to me but then I am biast we are both British lol!!
Great actor, great movie but when the man stands like he's about to take a ginormous shit all movie long you realize he's working very hard to make you believe he has traps. Any body can have traps if you stand tense and roll your shoulders forward. I just think it's insulting to compare him to Hardy

Great actor, great movie but when the man stands like he's about to take a ginormous shit all movie long you realize he's working very hard to make you believe he has traps. Any body can have traps if you stand tense and roll your shoulders forward. I just think it's insulting to compare him to Hardy

Insulting!?? Bro grow up!!! It was a joke!!! I said he looked good didn't I!?? I think hardy looks good so stop starting shit.

Thank you bro! Trying my hardest Everytime in in the gym. Appetite isn't worth a damn right now it never is so I just try to stuff my face full of calories when I can
Blend your food an chug it down lol. I may have said lol at the end of that sentence but im bein forreal!!!!

Dude relax. You're taking what he said out of context. Hardy is small compared to our friend Achilles. That's the point he's getting at, now chill man lol.

My bad bro!! I wasn't trying to insult anyone just give a compliment! I think I'm on my period cos I'm getting mood swings lol! Sorry again..

Here's a better leg shot. Not trying to be gay ha. Just a pic from tanning don't worry I got boxers on lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 113

Sponsors

Latest posts