Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thank you. I'm 9 weeks out. My trainer still wants me to lose 20 more pounds lol going to be hard. We will see how it goes hope to come in, lean and hard

This is my post cycle pic. Now cruising. going to taper from 600 mg a week test E. To 400-300-200 in a metter of 3 weeks. Then cruise at 150mg/week. Until I get bloods to see if it's at a resonable level. 200 lbs
pic 12.jpg

And.....we're still waiting

What part of wait didn't you understand? Lol. I'm thinking you're gonna have to wait 3 weeks. Maybe not that long but it definitely won't be tonight. I've had one hella of a day which started at 4am. Plus the tren and mast has got me fuzzy at the moment. I really only want to post one picture for this cycle so give me a week or 2 for the wow factor. I'm only 4 weeks in. Got some big things coming up this year and I've been putting in the work. Wait for it....

To me, wait means just a minute...not weeks!

Fuzzy in the head sucks! I've been like that for a month now....10 more weeks to go [emoji19].

Lol sorry to disappoint but I'm not even halfway into my cycle. No sense in posting till I'm a little further along. To make it up to you I may take a page out of your book and do it in the nude.

Sorry once again to disappoint but I havnt wore those since they made them with super heroes on them. I'm a briefs man.
I bought a pack recently. I told yall I wasn't playin around. Once I get this cut over with...I'm gonna blast this thread with em:cool: