Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

This was 8 weeks out Saturday. Down about 15 pounds another 14 to go
Damn 26 your a beast. Arms, shoulders, chest, quads, an calves are all huge. You look like you weigh twice as much as you say. Good work brotha. Makes me wanna hit it that much harder in order to keep up with y'all lol.

image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png Here are some pictures of me in the days leading up to, the day of, and the day after my most recent show. I took 2nd in the open LHW and won the juniors division (23 & under) all the feedback I got is that I just need to be bigger so I've been working on that since

Thanks I don't feel big my clothes don't fit anymore lol. Yea I'm about 189' in morning and 193 before bed. 175 is the goal my trainer won't let me fail or not come in right. 8 weeks to go. Just started my tren and prop. 6 weeks out comes mast and anvar. I hope to do well it's my first show. Thanks for all the postive comments everyone

Thanks I don't feel big my clothes don't fit anymore lol. Yea I'm about 189' in morning and 193 before bed. 175 is the goal my trainer won't let me fail or not come in right. 8 weeks to go. Just started my tren and prop. 6 weeks out comes mast and anvar. I hope to do well it's my first show. Thanks for all the postive comments everyone
Nothing worse than being deep into a diet and the shirts you used to blow out feel baggy. But you look awesome man conditioning is the name of the game and with 8 weeks to go you're probably even ahead of schedule just follow the plan don't let your mind play tricks on you and change something bc of it

Not the best of pics, but it's the best I could do at the time. I'm gonna take some more detailed pics in a few weeks. I'm about 10 weeks out from a competition. I think I've got about 10 more pounds to drop to be right. I'm 224 right now.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458171950.004535.jpg

Not the best of pics, but it's the best I could do at the time. I'm gonna take some more detailed pics in a few weeks. I'm about 10 weeks out from a competition. I think I've got about 10 more pounds to drop to be right. I'm 224 right now.
View attachment 37355
That's it:mad:...I give up:(!!!! Lol jus plyn:p Damn rutman, im speechless if you can imagine that hahaha. You are all that is beast:cool: Lookin awesome bro. Your going to do great at the comp;) Keep killin it big man an ill do the same:D

That's it:mad:...I give up:(!!!! Lol jus plyn:p Damn rutman, im speechless if you can imagine that hahaha. You are all that is beast:cool: Lookin awesome bro. Your going to do great at the comp;) Keep killin it big man an ill do the same:D
Thanks brother! I've dropped nearly 20 ponds in the last 6 weeks. I could eat the ass end out of a horse right now! No more cheat meals for a while. I'm getting too old for this shit! It gets harder every time.

Keep pounding away man! You've made MAJOR gains in the last year!

It definitely just messes w you. I achieved some pretty solid condition in my last show and I wasn't anywhere near where you are at 10 weeks out @rutman . You also have more muscle mass on you you're gonna kill it man just stay consistent

Good luck @size26s looking solid and lean!

@rutman youve got some serious tree trunks for legs bud! Would you say barbell squats is one of your favorite movements?