Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks rutman. Tank is right. Gym was empty so I didn't have to damage anything or anyone...this time. Lol
They should never let a dog run loose in the gym lol. You've done great and how's that TB500 doing for you? I should try it rather than cortisone shots for my knees and right shoulder.

I've made solid progress over the last yr. Still gonna keep working hard.

e23578df0a70d8701fc8fe9ebb7a4767.jpg
Dude...Those bi's look like softballs. Arms are thick.

image.jpeg

By no means am I the biggest and most shredded.. But I feel I definitely hold my own here.. We're all in this for different reasons, and we all have different categories we excel in... Amazing job to all the posts I've seen here. Respect to all. I'm trying to catch up.

View attachment 37764

By no means am I the biggest and most shredded.. But I feel I definitely hold my own here.. We're all in this for different reasons, and we all have different categories we excel in... Amazing job to all the posts I've seen here. Respect to all. I'm trying to catch up.
You're fucking jacked up man! I believe you're on something... Big and shredded!

Everybody's stepping their game up!

Hey buddy. Yeah I'm still around just mostly in the shadows. Life has hit me pretty hard lately. All my time is being consumed by my wife and kids. [emoji4] good seeing you on here.
Boilermech
There are a million worse things to consume you.
I hope you are well.
I wish you all good things my friend.

8 months out? ;)
I plan on putting a solid 20lbs of muscle on before I step on stage... Amateur physique... Or amateur classic physique... Which?

I don't see me taking anything but first. I will qualify for nationals.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Damn new era lookin good. With a bit of work and prep im sure youll kill that fuckin show my man. Love the winning attitude too.

Keep it up sir