Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

8 months out? ;)
I plan on putting a solid 20lbs of muscle on before I step on stage... Amateur physique... Or amateur classic physique... Which?

I don't see me taking anything but first. I will qualify for nationals.
View attachment 38011 View attachment 38012
I say go for physique. Classic physique would require a decent amount of leg growth during your prep which could be rough in a deficit. I think you'd thrive in physique

I've made solid progress over the last yr. Still gonna keep working hard.

e23578df0a70d8701fc8fe9ebb7a4767.jpg
Those are some big F'ing arms bro, got damn! Rollin on dem 20's!!! Well done sir!

I say go for physique. Classic physique would require a decent amount of leg growth during your prep which could be rough in a deficit. I think you'd thrive in physique
got another 5 months to add on size... I'm thinking if I can get them in line.. I would dominate... I'll be too big for phsyaiue maybe.. But then again, that's my goal. Out size everyone even if it loses me points. If I'm the biggest, most symmetrical, and most shredded... I'll take last all day.
Damn new era lookin good. With a bit of work and prep im sure youll kill that fuckin show my man. Love the winning attitude too.

Keep it up sir
Have to stay positive, yet humble. Thanks my man. Appreciate it

Closing in on 250 (245 here). You fellas can cut all you want. More food for me!

On a side note this picture made me feel how TEK must feel all the time with that luxurious beard. Are there steroids for beards and where can I find them?

Snapchat-5118040250522477615-picsay.jpg

Ive never had the chance to grow one in my adult life. It might be patchy and nasty, but its coming soon.
Haha I get it man. I tried once. Just once after I was done. I looked like a homeless person who had a death match with a very angry weed eater. Looked terrible and I scared too many people:eek: it had to go. Maybe the boss is doing the world a favor by regulating your facial growth ;)

Its a schedule 4 drug in the criminal code of canada.

laws.justice.gc.ca/en/ShowFullDoc/cs/C-38.8///en

PART I
OFFENCES AND PUNISHMENT
Particular Offences

Possession of substance

4. (1) Except as authorized under the regulations, no person shall possess a substance included in Schedule I, II or III. **note that there is no IV here**

Obtaining substance

(2) No person shall seek or obtain
(a) a substance included in Schedule I, II, III or IV, or

(b) an authorization to obtain a substance included in Schedule I, II, III or IV

from a practitioner, unless the person discloses to the practitioner particulars relating to the acquisition by the person of every substance in those Schedules, and of every authorization to obtain such substances, from any other practitioner within the preceding thirty days.

Punishment

(7) Every person who contravenes subsection (2)

(iv) to imprisonment for a term not exceeding eighteen months, where the subject-matter of the offence is a substance included in Schedule IV; or

(b) is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction and liable

(i) for a first offence, to a fine not exceeding one thousand dollars or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months, or to both, and

(ii) for a subsequent offence, to a fine not exceeding two thousand dollars or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding one year, or to both.

Trafficking in substance

5. (1) No person shall traffic in a substance included in Schedule I, II, III or IV or in any substance represented or held out by that person to be such a substance.

Possession for purpose of trafficking

(2) No person shall, for the purpose of trafficking, possess a substance included in Schedule I, II, III or IV.
Punishment

(c) where the subject-matter of the offence is a substance included in Schedule IV,

(i) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding three years, or

(ii) is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding one year.

Importing and exporting

6. (1) Except as authorized under the regulations, no person shall import into Canada or export from Canada a substance included in Schedule I, II, III, IV, V or VI.

Possession for the purpose of exporting

(2) Except as authorized under the regulations, no person shall possess a substance included in Schedule I, II, III, IV, V or VI for the purpose of exporting it from Canada.
Punishment

3) Every person who contravenes subsection (1) or (2)
c) where the subject-matter of the offence is a substance included in Schedule IV or V,

(i) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding three years, or

(ii) is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding one year.

Production of substance

7. (1) Except as authorized under the regulations, no person shall produce a substance included in Schedule I, II, III or IV.

Punishment

(2) Every person who contravenes subsection (1)

(d) where the subject-matter of the offence is a substance included in Schedule IV,

Closing in on 250 (245 here). You fellas can cut all you want. More food for me!

On a side note this picture made me feel how TEK must feel all the time with that luxurious beard. Are there steroids for beards and where can I find them?

View attachment 38058
Looks like somebody has been bulking like a mofo. Wow J, your arms along with the rest of ya have grown like crazy since the first pic I seen of ya. You can tell the amount of work you have put in jus by looking at your befores an after pics. Keep that shit up bro. 250 is big as fuck no matter how ya look at it. How tall are you? My guess would be aroun or above the 6ft mark.

im nowhere as big as u monsters. but heres me

358qt78.jpg

15yg8kl.jpg

2vcdo9h.jpg

2sakxep.jpg
Nice work A110. Thick as hell bro. Oh an btw, I envy your rights to posses an use aas lol. Lucky fucker bahahah.

Looks like somebody has been bulking like a mofo. Wow J, your arms along with the rest of ya have grown like crazy since the first pic I seen of ya. You can tell the amount of work you have put in jus by looking at your befores an after pics. Keep that shit up bro. 250 is big as fuck no matter how ya look at it. How tall are you? My guess would be aroun or above the 6ft mark.

Nice work A110. Thick as hell bro. Oh an btw, I envy your rights to posses an use aas lol. Lucky fucker bahahah.

Thanks a lot! I started out 240lbs fat fucker at 39% bodyfat. so I guess its easier?

This is before. and after. the after pic is natty at 178lbs 13% bf. that is when i started to juice. i wanted to get in shape before i touched anything.

2w2fr4z.jpg

Then this pic was mid test cycle. at 500mg EW. left is at my leanest(natty) right was mid cycle
9itu0h.jpg

Then this was mid tren cycle at 201lbs
m80gsx.jpg

Now, im cruising at 175mg a week. I was at 250 but lowered it. i weigh in at 214 today. and the pics u quoted me on, those were this week. Thanks a lot for the kind words. Thick is a nice word haha

you should make a trip to canada hahaha. is it illegal to share steroids i already possess? lol