Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

This is my first show I'm down for 210
What was your body fat %? Your gonna kill it dude, for 175 you still look about 185-190 low fat. Just wondering what it takes to stand out at what weight class. Thinking of competing late this year or early next if my progress works out accordingly

Ha I'm just good at taking pics to make me look big. I don't feel big trust me. I feel super skinny now

The only thing that gives away your weight is your legs / calves.. you look huge man.

doing BB or physique?

Not sure exact amount number wise. I'm on half cup of oats breakfast and half cup rice at 4 other meals with 8 oz meat at those meals and 3 yolks, 4 whites, 1 oz almonds, spinach salad with 1 tablespoon olive oil and one table spoon peanut butter. I've been cutting 7 weeks so far I've had 4 cheat meals since I'm losing weight pretty quickly. More carbs get cut tomorrow as well.

Genetically I have big calves I don't even train them. Im doing middleweight bodybuilding. Striations are coming in too

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 121
Not sure exact amount number wise. I'm on half cup of oats breakfast and half cup rice at 4 other meals with 8 oz meat at those meals and 3 yolks, 4 whites, 1 oz almonds, spinach salad with 1 tablespoon olive oil and one table spoon peanut butter. I've been cutting 7 weeks so far I've had 4 cheat meals since I'm losing weight pretty quickly. More carbs get cut tomorrow as well.
Thanks for detailed response. Good luck brotha!

Just some more shots. shirt on because im a fat fuck lol.

ncyqdw.jpg

14tjxf.jpg

Just some more shots. shirt on because im a fat fuck lol.

ncyqdw.jpg

14tjxf.jpg

Actually the effect would have been better here with your face cropped out , we still arent use to a face looking back at us at Meso ....o_O:eek::eek: jk
...Canadian or not . :p

Good progress though/beefy tricep shot . ....~Ogh

Thanks.

Why do you guys care so much about the face? if cops wanted to know, they probably already do. from all our IP addresses lol. or is it just a privacy thing?

Hey guys I got a question, am about to start my next cycle and I wanted to get some bloods done but the went to one site and they can't serve anyone in NY NJ MA MD RI. Anyone know of another way? Thanks

Thanks.

Why do you guys care so much about the face? if cops wanted to know, they probably already do. from all our IP addresses lol. or is it just a privacy thing?

Employers and medical insurance companys can discriminate against illegal steroid users in the USA and terminate policies/employment. It is very real here , just another drug for our Gov to control...

Also alot of full face pics lead back to Facebook/Media . Identity blown....:(