Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

View attachment 37764

By no means am I the biggest and most shredded.. But I feel I definitely hold my own here.. We're all in this for different reasons, and we all have different categories we excel in... Amazing job to all the posts I've seen here. Respect to all. I'm trying to catch up.
Damn bro, shoulder striations look serious.

Actually the effect would have been better here with your face cropped out , we still arent use to a face looking back at us at Meso ....o_O:eek::eek: jk
...Canadian or not . :p

Good progress though/beefy tricep shot . ....~Ogh

I agree OGH. It's really weird...I wonder what the people here look like but then when someone posts a face pic I feel really uncomfortable. For me it doesn't even have to do with legal or cop stuff. There's something in the mystery of it. When I see someone's face it get's to real? I don't know...I just know it feels weird and uncomfortable. I think that we all have a certain persona that has been created through what we contribute and how we handle ourselves. People imagine who we are based on that and yet there is still a mystery that exists. If I see someones face the mystery is gone and shit just gets too real. Does that sound weird?
Not to say that there aren't several people here I would like to meet in person. There are.

I agree OGH. It's really weird...I wonder what the people here look like but then when someone posts a face pic I feel really uncomfortable. For me it doesn't even have to do with legal or cop stuff. There's something in the mystery of it. When I see someone's face it get's to real? I don't know...I just know it feels weird and uncomfortable. I think that we all have a certain persona that has been created through what we contribute and how we handle ourselves. People imagine who we are based on that and yet there is still a mystery that exists. If I see someones face the mystery is gone and shit just gets too real. Does that sound weird?
Not to say that there aren't several people here I would like to meet in person. There are.

Thats what I was feeling too . Weird huh ? Most of you guys I wouldnt recognize facially but I know everyone by their bodies individually...lol .
Body recognition...:D

My latest pic shows some sagging in the pec/ab area (deflated pecs), but I havent been eating right and off gear 5 weeks now .
Still lean & mean for 56 years...(5'5" @187)

IMG_0629.jpg

OG putting me to shame with tha cuts!
5'7 and the goal is 210. I'm trying to hang with you big boys! Edited the tats and put on a black helmet.

[EDIT: PHOTO REMOVED]

My latest pic shows some sagging in the pec/ab area (deflated pecs), but I havent been eating right and off gear 5 weeks now .

View attachment 38885
I can only hope to achieve what you already have Ogh. Your straight fuckin beast mode bro. You look way better than all these young bucks runnin roun half your age. Absolutely amazing. I want you to train me on arm day from now on lol. I dont even care what they measure, those mammoth sized arms look every bit of 20+ Big Dog. You have always been an still are one of my biggest inspirations aroun here. From the first time I seen you when I joined, I said to myself....Now that is wtf I wana be like right their. You proly have no idea how hard I strive to be an look like you. You deserve everybit of size you got. You have worked you fuckon ass off for decades to get to that level an its a shame that most will never know the struggles we go through to make our bodies the way we want them. My hats off bro. I sure do wish I lived closer to ya cuz we'd fuckin kill some weights an smash some food lol;):cool:

5'7 and the goal is 210. I'm trying to hang with you big boys! Edited the tats and put on a black helmet.

I believe this is the first pic I have seen of ya bro an I must say....Dayum man, lookin thick as all hell. Theirs no need to try an hang with the big dogs cuz you are one of em. Lol its cool to know your....well semi-short hahahah. Still got me beat with my vertically challenged ass;):D

Last edited:
I can only hope to achieve what you already have Ogh. Your straight fuckin beast mode bro. You look way better than all these young bucks runnin roun half your age. Absolutely amazing. I want you to train me on arm day from now on lol. I dont even care what they measure, those mammoth sized arms look every bit of 20+ Big Dog. You have always been an still are one of my biggest inspirations aroun here. From the firat time I seen ya when I joimed I said to myself....that is wtf I wana be like right their. You proly have no idea how hard I strive to be like you. You deserve everybit of size you got. You have worked you fuckon ass off for decades to get to that level an its a shame that most will never know the struggles we go through to make our bodies the way we want them. My hats off bro. I sure do wish I lived closer to ya cuz we'd fuckin kill some weights an smash some food lol;):cool:

I believe this is the first pic I have seen of ya bro an I must say....Dayum man, lookin thick as all hell. Theirs no need to try an hang with the big dogs cuz you are one. Lol its cool to know your....well semi-short hahahah. Still got me beat with my vertically challenged ass;):D
Skull my friend you are one cool cat.
You give props to everyone that deserves.

I'm gonna give you props, you work your ass off In the gym but always have time to shout out to others.... you have my respect skull.

Skull my friend you are one cool cat.
You give props to everyone that deserves.

I'm gonna give you props, you work your ass off In the gym but always have time to shout out to others.... you have my respect skull.
Thanks Big Sean. I have mad respect for anyone who kills theirself an puts effort out to better themselves. Its not easy doing what we do at all. It makes me feel good to give respect where respect is due an you along with a whole bunch of others aroun here completely deserve it;):cool::cool:

Appreciate the words my friend. The Respect is given right back at you @Skull! You're stout and yoked too! We may be vertically challenged but F it we will grow muscles side ways and kill them with kindness ;). Love your heart brother.

I can only hope to achieve what you already have Ogh. Your straight fuckin beast mode bro. You look way better than all these young bucks runnin roun half your age. Absolutely amazing.[/COLOR][/COLOR] I want you to train me on arm day from now on lol. I dont even care what they measure, those mammoth sized arms look every bit of 20+ Big Dog. You have always been an still are one of my biggest inspirations aroun here. From the first time I seen you when I joined, I said to myself....Now that is wtf I wana be like right their. You proly have no idea how hard I strive to be an look like you. You deserve everybit of size you got. You have worked you fuckon ass off for decades to get to that level an its a shame that most will never know the struggles we go through to make our bodies the way we want them. My hats off bro. I sure do wish I lived closer to ya cuz we'd fuckin kill some weights an smash some food lol;):cool:

I believe this is the first pic I have seen of ya bro an I must say....Dayum man, lookin thick as all hell. Theirs no need to try an hang with the big dogs cuz you are one of em. Lol its cool to know your....well semi-short hahahah. Still got me beat with my vertically challenged ass;):D

Thanks Skull --- you just need some more years , something I have no shortage of. Your my short guy back-up around here , we gotta give the big tall monsters a hard time ;)

Thanks Skull --- you just need some more years , something I have no shortage of. Your my short guy back-up around here , we gotta give the big tall monsters a hard time ;)
Lol I would be extatic to even be half your size man. I will continue killin it in the gym an eating big, day in an day out to force as much growth on my tiny ass as I can. We maybe short but when we pack it on we can sure as hell really stand out hahaha.

Lol I would be extatic to even be half your size man. I will continue killin it in the gym an eating big, day in an day out to force as much growth on my tiny ass as I can. We maybe short but when we pack it on we can sure as hell really stand out hahaha.

I would like to have half your tats , but once I got started I would become obsessed with them like everything else I do (OCD).

Had some when I was younger , but me & the old lady started a new life years ago and got all our old tats removed . And we talk all the time about doing it again ....lol

I would give my tatts to you for your size in a heartbeat lol....then I would jus go get more an cover my gigantic alpha gorilla lookin body again bahahaha. I know what ya mean with the ocd. When im in tje gym an I see a weight iutta place it must go back or it jus doesn't feel right. An if one plate is diff from another as in size or color, it will not go on my bar. I also have to have the numbers on the plates facing outwards or it will completely fuck up my flow though smdh. Ya it's that bad an only gets worse bahaha!!!!

View attachment 38885

I know you train hard, but my theory is that you get a "boost" from the tighty whiteys...im on my way to the store to buy some. When I walk in all Im telling the cashier is I want the same one's OGH wears!

I know you train hard, but my theory is that you get a "boost" from the tighty whiteys...im on my way to the store to buy some. When I walk in all Im telling the cashier is I want the same one's OGH wears!
Hell we can go together an tell em we want the OGHanes lmfao....You know that was clever, now give me a like goddamn it bahahahah;):D:p:cool:!!!!!

Shhh o_O those FTL"s are my secret weapon , oh yeah . Plus SHE likes them :p

Hell we can go together an tell em we want the OGHanes lmfao....You know that was clever, now give me a like goddamn it bahahahah;):D:p:cool:!!!!!

Lol. If OGH starts selling drawers we can be his models.
Also Skull, you cant give up your tats, if you did you wouldnt be Skull, youd just be

Lol. If OGH starts selling drawers we can be his models.
Also Skull, you cant give up your tats, if you did you wouldnt be Skull, youd just be

Skull you and Moe oughta send some together pics to SuicideGirls and other tat pictorials . You guys got the look goin on , make some more $$$ on the side , maybe more .