Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Lol I would be extatic to even be half your size man. I will continue killin it in the gym an eating big, day in an day out to force as much growth on my tiny ass as I can. We maybe short but when we pack it on we can sure as hell really stand out hahaha.
Hate to break it to you Skull, but.. Umm.. You aint tiny my friend, you have reached big boy status so enjoy it you thick MF'r [emoji41]

Hate to break it to you Skull, but.. Umm.. You aint tiny my friend, you have reached big boy status so enjoy it you thick MF'r [emoji41]
Lol talk about a confidence booster. I really appreciate that MB but you know how we are....To much is never enough;):D:cool:

OG putting me to shame with tha cuts!
5'7 and the goal is 210. I'm trying to hang with you big boys! Edited the tats and put on a black helmet.

Almost forgot. Penche you are looking thick in the back there brother. Also pretty lean. Keep up the hard work my man cause whatever your doing is deff working.

Hell we can go together an tell em we want the OGHanes lmfao....You know that was clever, now give me a like goddamn it bahahahah;):D:p:cool:!!!!!
Holy shit this fucking has me laughing pretty hard right now *gasp* OGHanes...

But for real where can I buy em?

Almost forgot. Penche you are looking thick in the back there brother. Also pretty lean. Keep up the hard work my man cause whatever your doing is deff working.
Thanks B66! Coming from you with them turkey leg forearms, I will take that compliment and run with it my friend. This F'ing place motivates me! It's good to be back.

Yep Skull your thicker muscled than I . Alot bigger forearms
/wrist too . You'll be a 200lb plus beastie if you stick with it...

Yep Skull your thicker muscled than I . Alot bigger forearms
/wrist too . You'll be a 200lb plus beastie if you stick with it...
Actually i dont know if anybody here is thicker muscled than you OGH, it blows my mind how F'n thick you are. You are an inspiration to many if not all members here because you are living breathing proof that if you put in the work and stay dedicated to the iron, you can be big and strong in your 50's and beyond. After all, its just a number.

So fill us in...
What are you on
What are you eating etc etc
800mg fina tren
800mg mast p
80mg anavar per day
400mg test Cyp

Gonna add 50mg winny everyday in about 2 weeks. And drop the test about 2 weeks out.

About 2k calories per day. Maybe 100g of carbs and around 325 protein. Nothing but egg whites, grilled chicken, a little oatmeal pre workout, shakes and a sweet potato every day at lunch. No cheats at all right now. I'm pretty much withdrawn from society, lol. I eat, sleep, work and train.

Had my body fat checked Saturday by the water tank method and I was 7.7% at 223lbs.

I think I can step on stage around 210 shredded in 7 weeks.

Look at those wheels. Your avi fits you lol. It even looks like you. Is their somthing your not yelling us hahah? Jk jk...Lookin lean an mean bro. Your gonna kill the competition.
Thanks brother! I think I have good chance if I can stick with the plan and trust it...

800mg fina tren
800mg mast p
80mg anavar per day
400mg test Cyp

Gonna add 50mg winny everyday in about 2 weeks. And drop the test about 2 weeks out.

About 2k calories per day. Maybe 100g of carbs and around 325 protein. Nothing but egg whites, grilled chicken, a little oatmeal pre workout, shakes and a sweet potato every day at lunch. No cheats at all right now. I'm pretty much withdrawn from society, lol. I eat, sleep, work and train.

Had my body fat checked Saturday by the water tank method and I was 7.7% at 223lbs.

210? Goddam. That's what it takes huh?

7 weeks out leg shot

b864a294e28b4707cc0287f1bd7a13d2.jpg
Legs are looking big with great separation. Lean AF too, great job rut, way to stay on point with your diet, thats what separates the best from the rest.
At 210 your gonna be RIIIIIPPED!!!!!

800mg fina tren
800mg mast p
80mg anavar per day
400mg test Cyp

Your dedication is paying off , great quads . Great build ! o_O

I do appreciate all the comments guys. All I can do is show up in the best condition possible and let the cards fall where they may... We shall see in 7 weeks.

I do appreciate all the comments guys. All I can do is show up in the best condition possible and let the cards fall where they may... We shall see in 7 weeks.
Lots of Respect Rutman, F'ing wheels look massive and road mapped! Mad dedication, I see it!

Thank you for filling us in on your stack and diet, many keep that very secret. It's appreciated you shared some light of a true competitive body builder.

A friend would charge me for advice on diet/gear etc, he's still trying for his pro card. He's kinda like a coach you could say.