Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

did you lose your hair that fast ?

Thanks a lot! I started out 240lbs fat fucker at 39% bodyfat. so I guess its easier?

This is before. and after. the after pic is natty at 178lbs 13% bf. that is when i started to juice. i wanted to get in shape before i touched anything.

2w2fr4z.jpg

Then this pic was mid test cycle. at 500mg EW. left is at my leanest(natty) right was mid cycle
9itu0h.jpg

Then this was mid tren cycle at 201lbs
m80gsx.jpg

Now, im cruising at 175mg a week. I was at 250 but lowered it. i weigh in at 214 today. and the pics u quoted me on, those were this week. Thanks a lot for the kind words. Thick is a nice word haha

you should make a trip to canada hahaha. is it illegal to share steroids i already possess? lol

Thankfully, my hair is not an issue. I just shaved it. It grew back like in the natty pics, within 3 months. if u look at the tren cycle pic, you can see it growing back thick.

This is why I like this forum; Posters who actually look like they LIFT! Great thread, some incredible physiques in here.

This is why I like this forum; Posters who actually look like they LIFT! Great thread, some incredible physiques in here.
Where else have you been then? Let me guess....BodyBuilding.com bahahhah. ...We don't fuck around here, we love to lift like maniacs, an most of us are jus that lmfao!!!!

6 weeks out today.
You look like you wanna wrestle. Imma go ahead an say uncle while I throw in the towel before the match even starts bahahah. Lookin big as fuck an lean as hell. Your going to do great bro. Keep killin it.

Bout time I post a pic behind this AVI.
5'7
195ish here.
Was planning for 210 and 15inch forearms but my left tit didn't corporate(gyno flare) bastard...

[EDIT: PHOTO REMOVED]

I'm not posting this picture so much for the physique aspect as I am the sticker aspect....
@jaymaximus @Thenewera
First one to find all the stickers wins!!!

And I'm no longer staring at my arm veins... it's all about those neck veins now.

Attachments

• 2016-03-26 20.59.53.jpg
    2016-03-26 20.59.53.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 139
  • 20160324_110239.jpg
    20160324_110239.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 140
Bout time I post a pic behind this AVI.
5'7
195ish here.
Was planning for 210 and 15inch forearms but my left tit didn't corporate(gyno flare) bastard...
Damn bro, I had no idea this whole time I had been talking to a monster lol. Looking massive my man. Keep that shit up brotha. 195 @ 5'7" is straight beast mode!!!!!

I'm not posting this picture so much for the physique aspect as I am the sticker aspect....
@jaymaximus @Thenewera
First one to find all the stickers wins!!!

And I'm no longer staring at my arm veins... it's all about those neck veins now.
I found all the stickers. Now I want my prize hahah. Ill take a decades worth of legit gh thank you lol. You look geeat bro. I wish I was that lean.

Damn bro, I had no idea this whole time I had been talking to a monster lol. Looking massive my man. Keep that shit up brotha. 195 @ 5'7" is straight beast mode!!!!!
Thanks for the words Skull! However, looking at your AVI and your pic you posted long time ago. You have seriously blown the F up homie! I can tell you've been puttin in the work my friend!

I have a bojangles gift card for $25.... basically the same thing ;)
Sold, I mean ill take it. Jus send it straight to hell in a handbasket. I'll be waiting lol.

Thanks for the words Skull! However, looking at your AVI and your pic you posted long time ago. You have seriously blown the F up homie! I can tell you've been puttin in the work my friend!
Shit I wish I weighed as much as you bro. The closest I got was a lil over 180 @5'4". Thats where I was at in my last set of pics along with my avi. Im not gunna lie though. It didnt come easy. I fuckin killed myself day in an day out. I've been cruising for a lil while know. Cant wait for the next blast but Im going to lol. Our bodies jus aren't made to run at full blast forever hahah. You are looking big as fuck man an its nice to put a body to your name. Keep killin ot big bro an ill be sure to do the same!!!!!

Another shot I took. My shoulder pain is really limiting me from benching and hitting my side delts. i hate how flat the side delts are

157z0k3.jpg
Lookin good thier bro. You deff have all the mechanics to grow even bigger. Can you jus go light weight for high reps on bench an shoulders? I love doing that shit. Makes me striaght blow the fuck up. My weights may laugh an say ima bitch but my pumps an the mirror say ima beast lol.

Even with one plate on the bench, it hurts. no matter what, me elbows are flaired out when i bench. if i bend the elbows in for the proper form, the front delts hurt. i have a cat scan appt in a little bit.

Im doing chest tomorrow, so ill go light.

Where else have you been then? Let me guess....BodyBuilding.com bahahhah. ...We don't fuck around here, we love to lift like maniacs, an most of us are jus that lmfao!!!!
I got banned from bb.com for calling someone out on giving shit advice. Motherfuckers.

Looks like I'm gonna have to step up tonight and put something up seeing the competition on here I'm not convinced I'm gonna be in the same league but being natty Now I'll try...

Sponsors