Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Did you do pre-bloods?? Just curious what your test levels were....if you don't wanna share that's cool. I wouldn't wanna piss you off, you'd probably find me and rip my face off. Lol
Did i miss something? I thought he was natty[emoji15]

I mean I'm big and lean, but I have many more cycles to go before I reach freak status. For the sake of the thread, I'll post a few of myself.

I'm banking on tren and mast helping me achieve a bigger thicker leaner body.

Next fall I am going to do npp/dbol/ and test, along with 5-6k clean calories should bulk me up nice

You look insane brother! Wow. You look like a greek sculpture

Did you do pre-bloods?? Just curious what your test levels were....if you don't wanna share that's cool. I wouldn't wanna piss you off, you'd probably find me and rip my face off. Lol
Got pre bloods prolly won't share any bloods don't want to vouch or not vouch for the lab I'm using pre bloods were pretty high though

Got pre bloods prolly won't share any bloods don't want to vouch or not vouch for the lab I'm using pre bloods were pretty high though
Ya I figured your natty test was in or atleast near the 1000's seeing as how you looked like your were cycling the whole time you've been here lol. Well you bought the ticket now hahah. Enjoy the ride bro. Its gunna get good an shits gunna happen. How far along are ya in this cycle???

Whats up man? I see you havent made an intro yet. You should stop by the link below an let us all get to know ya a lil better. You can tell us all abou your stats, future goals, training an cycling history. Hope to see ya in their brotha;) New Member Introduction | MESO-Rx Forum

Thanks brooo! Ill get to it. You all are a lot more friendly than the people on eroids. So much hate on that website. I got banned because they thought i was to young to be cycling (25 at the time) you believe that $hit ?

Bro fair play you look great mate that's that Tom hardy trap look! Looking awesome bro (no homo)
He would eat Tom Hardy for a light snack with his fake scrunch the shoulders up for the movie camera "trap look"
Thanks guys, i still got a way to go... but it was a good year for me. Now let's just hope I don't starve to death when I start my cut lol, I get hateful when I'm hungry.

Sponsors

Latest posts