Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Man I swear, I can't take a pic for shit when im shaky from puttin in work. Sorry guys lol. Ill try to be more steady next time. Well they deff ain't 20"s hahaha, but im happy with were im currently at. Took these about an hour ago in the gym. Damn I need a haircut lol. Skull's still throwin it down for all my Heavy Metal Meso Lifting Brothas;):DGet Some:cool:!!!!!:cool:View attachment 35198 View attachment 35199 View attachment 35200
Damn bro looking jacked ;) keep up the good work.:D

Man I swear, I can't take a pic for shit when im shaky from puttin in work. Sorry guys lol. Ill try to be more steady next time. Well they deff ain't 20"s hahaha, but im happy with were im currently at. Took these about an hour ago in the gym. Damn I need a haircut lol. Skull's still throwin it down for all my Heavy Metal Meso Lifting Brothas;):DGet Some:cool:!!!!!:cool:View attachment 35198 View attachment 35199 View attachment 35200
Looking real swole skull, keep it up

Looking real swole skull, keep it up
I got about a month left on this run. Gotta make every struggling rep count at this point lol.

@Skull..... Dude you've made MAJOR gains! Looking think as fuck!
Thanks for noticing bro. Ive came a long ways from the stringbean I used to be haha. Thinkin of who I use to be makes me want to work harder to become who I wanna be....An thats a true beast. I still got alot of work to be done before I can claim that title though lol.

I got about a month left on this run. Gotta make every struggling rep count at this point lol.

Thanks for noticing bro. Ive came a long ways from the stringbean I used to be haha. Thinkin of who I use to be makes me want to work harder to become who I wanna be....An thats a true beast. I still got alot of work to be done before I can claim that title though lol.
u been eating brah

Looking killer there Skull! No one will wanna mess with you haha
Hahaha, thanks Mindless. All this hard ass work is paying off. I often wonder what I will look like in another 5-10yrs. Only one way to find out lol. Gotta keep that drive alive!!!!

Your really comin along nicely buddy, i can see some serious gains since i first saw your pics way back when. Keep it up and sky's the limit!!!

you blast and cruise or pct big bro?
Blast -n- Cruise. Im not worried about havin anymore kids since me an my Fiancé have both been fixed lol. I'm also not gettin any yonger so B-n-C it is.

Your really comin along nicely buddy, i can see some serious gains since i first saw your pics way back when. Keep it up and sky's the limit!!!
Lol You should have seen the look on my Aunts, Uncles, an Cousins faces when they seen me at X-mas. They hadn't seen me in like 5yrs an 50lbs ago bahaha. I got the whole (wtf happened to you Skull????) talkin to. They were very impressed to say the least;)

Blast -n- Cruise. Im not worried about havin anymore kids since me an my Fiancé have both been fixed lol. I'm also not gettin any yonger so B-n-C it is.

Lol You should have seen the look on my Aunts, Uncles, an Cousins faces when they seen me at X-mas. They hadn't seen me in like 5yrs an 50lbs ago bahaha. I got the whole (wtf happened to you Skull????) talkin to. They were very impressed to say the least;)
always funny when they buy the whole "oh you know just eating a lot and working out!!" but it is the truth so not a hard time saying that one lol..

always funny when they buy the whole "oh you know just eating a lot and working out!!" but it is the truth so not a hard time saying that one lol..
My family is cool bro. Most of them are into alot hardercore recs such as herion, meth, uppers, downers, screamers, laughers. Basically anything an everything they can get their hands or in a syringe smh. Hell I used to do it right along with them soooo....I wasn't scared in the least to tell them abou my....uh humm lil BBing supps lmfao. Ive did alot of growing up since then though. A family will do that to ya lol. Tbh they didnt even ask anything abou aas after I told them what was up. All they keep saying is how fuckin big ive gotten in the last 5yrs hahah but ive only been supplementing with aas for a lil over a year now.

Last edited:

Damn bro, you been lifting or something?

Sponsors