Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Correct . I would rather see Mindless train correctly (like he does) and not use gear , then be on cycle skimping on the pain . I see more and more that bodybuilding is about the food intake-then the training-then the gear . The biggest eaters and genetic freaks get the biggest...
Yes I can pack away a lot of food even now, considering I was once a fat fat kid :oops:

So that should not be an issue...even my mom's still trying to fatten me up haha, as she knows I've been trying to keep the fat away. Think she will be pleased that now I will accept all the good stuff she makes for me :)

As for training a lot of you have given me a lot of ideas that I can incorporate into my own training and certainly I need to structure my training better.

If I got questions or not sure of something I will sound off :)

Last edited:
I would kill to be one of those guy that just can't get fat and can't gain weight even if they almost eat McDonald's every damn day. With the ability I have of eating, I could maybe be a beast lol :D

Instead for fuck sake i have to starve even on a bulk and they have to choke on food even on a cut ahahah :) this is fuckedupppppppppppp!!!

Been few days out for work, I completely flat from the t3 and the low carb I was doing. Did a bit of Warrior diet for 3 days eating only at breakfast. Friends....it was hard but I did smash those breakfast buffet. Hotel's waitress were getting worried every morning they saw me walking down the hall... I'm not big at all, they couldn't understand were the fuck I was putting all that food lol

Don't take example from me, sometime I do really stupid thing... But damn do I love feeling almost sick for all the food I have eat (once in a while). Then I go and look myself in the mirror and cry like a girl!!

Damn baby. Do you want me an shy to come up their with ya or is kayla going to go with you? Did you take those headache pills I found for ya?

I would kill to be one of those guy that just can't get fat and can't gain weight even if they almost eat McDonald's every damn day. With the ability I have of eating, I could maybe be a beast lol :D

Instead for fuck sake i have to starve even on a bulk and they have to choke on food even on a cut ahahah :) this is fuckedupppppppppppp!!!
That sure sounds fucked up alright haha. Gotta be hard for the hardgainers too.

Been few days out for work, I completely flat from the t3 and the low carb I was doing. Did a bit of Warrior diet for 3 days eating only at breakfast. Friends....it was hard but I did smash those breakfast buffet. Hotel's waitress were getting worried every morning they saw me walking down the hall... I'm not big at all, they couldn't understand were the fuck I was putting all that food lol

Don't take example from me, sometime I do really stupid thing... But damn do I love feeling almost sick for all the food I have eat (once in a while). Then I go and look myself in the mirror and cry like a girl!!
Say what??? ;) (just a snack btw)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 44
Is that stuff really beef?? I wouldn't be suprised if one burger only had 5 grams of protein and like 100g of fat.

Is that stuff really beef?? I wouldn't be suprised if one burger only had 5 grams of protein and like 100g of fat.
Ure right it's shit food but calorie dense asf lol, I've got to make it sound like it's kind of good for me!!!!

Ure right it's shit food but calorie dense asf lol, I've got to make it sound like it's kind of good for me!!!!
Mickey D's burgers are mostly filler and little beef, so you aren't getting a lot out of those really. When I was a kid Mickey D's burgers were the real deal.

I remember when I did my first cycle years. I tried to get as many calories as I could. I would eat mcdonalds everyday and French toast for carbs. Boy did I turn into a fat fuck.