Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

View attachment 31939
I'm quite some distance away from the pic but still feelin goood lately been eating a lot. Hell downed 2 medium pizzas and 20 Parmesan bites earlier. It was good.

If your truly all natural then you got a great start to cycling Evar . I would rack up some Mr.Natural show wins before even thinking about doing a cycle . Its rare for someone to have your kind size naturally . You can do it !

If your truly all natural then you got a great start to cycling Evar . I would rack up some Mr.Natural show wins before even thinking about doing a cycle . Its rare for someone to have your kind size naturally . You can do it !
Thanks bro got my mind set on big npc shows to hopefully go to nationals though. Only way to the top

Thanks bro got my mind set on big npc shows to hopefully go to nationals though. Only way to the top
I agree with OGH, you've got something special evar, you would kill it on the natty scene, but its certainly none of my business.
But when you do cross over i hope your gonna either run a log or post up here often, cause im sure a lot of guys here on meso would like to follow. Should be epic!!!!

I agree with OGH, you've got something special evar, you would kill it on the natty scene, but its certainly none of my business.
But when you do cross over i hope your gonna either run a log or post up here often, cause im sure a lot of guys here on meso would like to follow. Should be epic!!!!
When I cross over into prep mode I probably won't have a lot of time to post but I plan on making a new acc (since I posted some pics in begging of this one) and telling everyone when I do

Depends on how the juice effects me I suppose. Sitting mid 240s here lots of fat prolly come in 200-215. I don't want to be in the damn light heavies but I probably will be
Don't worry too much about what weight class you'll be in. Just come in as ripped as possible.... Condition wins shows.