Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks man, wish I had some of theses guys gentics on here. Gotta work overtime to keep it :confused:

Youre telling me. I would actually strangle a kitten to look like some of the people did on here pre AAS.
But that is what motivates me. I think if i was bigger naturally I wouldnt go as hard as I do now.

This jayzer goof kinda reminds me of Meek.All bark but really a queer at heart!!!!! :rolleyes:

He's a pole smoker too. These screenshots are Gayzer's posts from a little dick support group forum:

Untitled11.jpg
Untitled11.jpg
Untitled11.jpg

Holy shitWTF CBS does it again. Call a fucking Duck a Duck.. Hit the fucking road Jayzer, and take your little dog too.."fuck with the bull,get them horns every time !!

What's even more strange is that this Jayzer dude just messaged me derogatory remarks via Chat room instant message, yet i haven't posted in this thread in awhile. He definitely has a screw loose. Perhaps one of Sworder's friends...that would make sense.

What's even more strange is that this Jayzer dude just messaged me derogatory remarks via Chat room instant message, yet i haven't posted in this thread in awhile. He definitely has a screw loose. Perhaps one of Sworder's friends...that would make sense.
He just messaged me a few minutes ago too saying "I am banned because of you"

Waa Waa Waa...what a crybaby he is. He deserved it because of all that trolling and all the disrespect he has given many of the guys here.

He surely has screws loose alright...probably IS this DrWannabe cat plus all those posts that CBS has dug up :eek:

Lol. He's still throwing chat messages at me as of a while ago.

Did they ban the little fucktard?
Supposedly, but not sure if chat gets disabled once a user is banned, so a banned user could still login but of course not allowed to post and certainly should not be able to chat when banned. Millard should fix that.

Sponsors