Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Dont you worry brotha, when you bend over.....Skulls got your back;);) Jk jk:D:p

I'm not afraid, I have special underwear for those kind of meeting, made in titanium. A bit uncomfortable but still
Better then a cock up of your ass ahahhaha!

Not that I have anything against homosexual ppl... It's just not my thing, the only person that can play with my ass, it's my woman. But that's different, j don't feel threatened she is so tiny ahaha

Hey Oregon we spoke a few years ago in mfl thread lol. How you been. I haven't been on here in awhile. I use my dudes source but wanted to try 24k because of all the positive reviews and price

You've been on the boards for years and you don't mind posting a face pic?

26s is cool Odie , he used to post alot here .
Good guy , never a problem as I remember ...

Man I'm just in a mood. Let's just say I'm having trust issues on here today. I smell BS. Not on your boy 26 but on another and now I find myself doubting everything and everyone. It will pass, sorry.

Man I'm just in a mood. Let's just say I'm having trust issues on here today. I smell BS. Not on your boy 26 but on another and now I find myself doubting everything and everyone. It will pass, sorry.

I think I know what your talking about and I agree . Im also skeptic (and suspicious) by nature .

Hey Oregon we spoke a few years ago in mfl thread lol. How you been. I haven't been on here in awhile. I use my dudes source but wanted to try 24k because of all the positive reviews and price
Nice progress in 8 years brother...looking darn good in your recent pic. I was once as skinny as you were after I recovered from a nervous breakdown when I was 22.

Hope there's not any thing wrong Odie...you are one cool-ass cat not a jumpy one lol

I posted my pic at 26 not 34. Sorry if that's not right but I cut my head out of pics. I have more pics if you don't believe me if that's what you are saying. Here's my pic from bulking last December to my first cut in this spring went from 215-176. Pic 1 decca sus pic 2 tren mast test. Same gym same tats. Sorry for posting face I'll edit

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128.8 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    297.1 KB · Views: 85
Another from the summer after cutting then filling back out. I did a pre contest diet. Cut carbs, water, salt. Preparing for my first show this may

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    313.2 KB · Views: 82
I posted my pic at 26 not 34. Sorry if that's not right but I cut my head out of pics. I have more pics if you don't believe me if that's what you are saying. Here's my pic from bulking last December to my first cut in this spring went from 215-176. Pic 1 decca sus pic 2 tren mast test. Same gym same tats. Sorry for posting face I'll edit

Nah your good bro. Just been one of those weeks for me. You look great. You should start a log here.

Looking good brother , you're even more big & ripped than 2 years ago . Another one of Meso's greatest builds ....:eek:

Thank you. I never mean any disrespect to anyone on here. I learn just like everyone else. I have a trainer but he uses way more gear then me and gh so he's not really the guy to talk to about dosages because he takes insane amounts so I come here to read and learn. I read here, anabolic steroid forums and many other boards just to get an idea on ways to cut, bulk, dose. I just love learning. Once I took my first cycle I thought it was magic and wanted to know as much as I could about steroids.

Thanks biggest thing I ever did was bought a scale. I thought I was eating enough. My trainer said no way. I started weighing all my meats. I was only doing about 6 ounces at a meal and need 8-10 so once I upped that it's helped so much

So your doubting everything and everyone huh? Well maybe you could enlighten me on why you would question everything and everyone. Sounds like your having some high estrogen effects going on to make a comment like that on here. Go take two fucking Adex and call me in the morning.
BM