Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I can button 29s if I can get them over my legs lol
Buying clothes are always a fuckin issue. If I buy a dress shirt that fits my neck and chest it looks like a tent at my waist. even the super fitted are still big at the waist. You probably have it worse than I do. Everyone on here probably has the same issue. I can't even imagine where Brutus, Trukker and Mands shop.

I can button 29s but I normally wear 32s. I just got a new pair of jeans made by salvage and the kinda feel like the stretch a little. I'll never buy a different brand every again
I wear 32's as well but mostly 34 for the extra room...and most gym shorts in medium fit me nicely.

Buying clothes are always a fuckin issue. If I buy a dress shirt that fits my neck and chest it looks like a tent at my waist. even the super fitted are still big at the waist. You probably have it worse than I do. Everyone on here probably has the same issue. I can't even imagine where Brutus, Trukker and Mands shop.

My neighbor is a seamstress. She always hooks me up with my dress shirts.

If there's a Big&Tall mens store near them they could get tailored items, but these guys are BIG!

Bet someone like Mands would surely have trouble getting things other than sweatpants that FIT.

I can button 29s but I normally wear 32s. I just got a new pair of jeans made by salvage and the kinda feel like the stretch a little. I'll never buy a different brand every again
Try Express. They just came out with a relaxed and classic fit stretch denim. They're excellent. And their super skinny MMX shirts are the most fitted shirts I've found. They're all I wear. I have about 30 dress shirts (for work) All Super skinny MMX Express shirts.

Raising a family isn't cheap so I don't have a regular clothes budget. I been cutting my tshirts at the neck to make more room. I wear 2x everything and get bye on my old fat pants which measure 38" at the waist. Cinch em up real tight. Oh well that's life:cool:

Try Express. They just came out with a relaxed and classic fit stretch denim. They're excellent. And their super skinny MMX shirts are the most fitted shirts I've found. They're all I wear. I have about 30 dress shirts (for work) All Super skinny MMX Express shirts.

The only place I buy dress shirts. Plus they give military discount and always have sales.

Raising a family isn't cheap so I don't have a regular clothes budget. I been cutting my tshirts at the neck to make more room. I wear 2x everything and get bye on my old fat pants which measure 38" at the waist. Cinch em up real tight. Oh well that's life:cool:
Bet those old pants look really baggy on you but they may look better after you bulk ;)

I'm over clothes, I been going to work in gym shorts and cut offs.
And you're then always ready to workout ;)

Plus having your gym gear in your car at all times too!

Clothes shopping must be a royal PITA for you too lol

ya lets see some winter pictures of the most biggest, bloated, member on MESO-Rx
just kidding I would show me if I knew how. but lets see every big guys winter. bulk that would be cool.I'm actually still same weight. :but harder thanks to raising test some equipoise and bike riding. I'm at 5-6 205 all ABS are showing just serratus isn't showing good but obliques are I would say I'm 8-10% fat I'm still eating butter oil fat, grease, Bacon cheese hamburger. I actually don't cut thus out tell 4*5 months prior to stage. but I honestly believe in moderate fat high Carb , decent amount of protein shit load of food during winter bulk. I'm no believer in staying shredded all year unless its just easy I do.

I haven't started my bulking yet. Tomorrow the fun begins but this was this past week on my cruise

View attachment 31469

I spy MESO Monsters everywhere lol. Damn y'all are looking awesome. Making me want to bulk like a maniac, an thats just what I plan on doing. Keep on killing that shit guys. Its keepn your lil bro Skull motivated an dedicated:D GET SOME;):cool:

I spy MESO Monsters everywhere lol. Damn y'all are looking awesome. Making me want to bulk like a maniac, an thats just what I plan on doing. Keep on killing that shit guys. Its keepn your lil bro Skull motivated an dedicated:D GET SOME;):cool:
Eat plenty of protein (think of all that good food over in OGH's thread) and train harder...you could then look as beefy as Achilles :cool:

We are all here for the motivation :)

And you're then always ready to workout ;)

Plus having your gym gear in your car at all times too!

Clothes shopping must be a royal PITA for you too lol
I am as of tonight 235 at 5'9 and 32 pants look like I'm a kid trying to wear his big brothers pants in the waist. I will say I stocked up this week because everyone had 50% off.

It's been nice wearing my shorts and cut offs, but it will soon end as my boss don't like it lol.

I'm over clothes, I been going to work in gym shorts and cut offs.
Im going to be just the opposite lol. Ill be going to the gym in my oak stained up ass work pants, dirty cut off shirts or beaters, an ill be topping that shit off with some raggedy old summer military boots that have been standing the test of time for me. A whole two years so far. Usually I cant get the damn things to last past a few months smh. These boots have taken a lickin an im still tickin ana kickin in em bahaha

I am as of tonight 235 at 5'9 and 32 pants look like I'm a kid trying to wear his big brothers pants in the waist. I will say I stocked up this week because everyone had 50% off.

It's been nice wearing my shorts and cut offs, but it will soon end as my boss don't like it lol.
Yep all good things come to an end lol

It still is possible to find clothes that fit your meaty frame I am sure.