Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I was actually thinking about running one this coming summer. I deff wont be pushing around anykind of impressive weight lol. Sorry If I disappoint on that aspect!!!
Numbers don't matter really. Especially if your bigger than the guy pushin big numbers. Which I find is often the case

It is not how much you bench but rather how much they think you can bench
Lol that is my motto, but only becuase im a smaller guy an just cant move the weight like y'all big dogs can:D I have always said, id rather look like I can bench 800lbs than to actually be alble to do it haha.

Numbers don't matter really. Especially if your bigger than the guy pushin big numbers. Which I find is often the case
Now that is funny an very true. Guys at my gym for the most part can out lift me on any given day but when I grab something I can rep 14-16 times set after set an swell the fuck up, they look at me like they are thinking in their heads.....wtf am I doing wrong lmfao;):p:cool:

I was actually thinking about running one this coming summer. I deff wont be pushing around anykind of impressive weight lol. Sorry If I disappoint on that aspect!!!
Take it from a 51 year old broken down machine with 25 years of metal under him. Less weight with perfect form and slower controlled movement will yield great results from a BB standpoint. It also saves the joints and connective tissue and will make for a more pain free bodybuilding lifestyle as one gets older. I wish I would have known this when I was in my twenties and thirties. I totally respect the power lifters and what they can do but I'm too broken for that now. I just see too many people lifting body building style and their using more weight than they should be handling. Their form is bad and I think to myself...There are some tortured shoulders and broken down backs in the making. For those of us that are lifting bodybuilding style its for aesthetic reasons so fuck the weight. If your doing it for strength then adopt that style and do it the right way. I'm guessing @Docd187123 would agree.
Don't ever think it's the weight that impresses. It's the commitment to the goal and the journey. I'd love to see you do a log skull. I'd be subb'd.

Today was bench day, but it got off to a rather rough start as my gym got new equipment in the weight room (LifeFitness). The hooks on the bench are both too high and too low where the old benches had pegs for hooks these just have 2 hooks welded in. Have to start rather high and lifting off was a PITA despite having longish arms so the bar had to travel quite a bit. Got 245 for a single though....will take a bit of getting used to the new benches, arrrgh.

Take it from a 51 year old broken down machine with 25 years of metal under him. Less weight with perfect form and slower controlled movement will yield great results from a BB standpoint. It also saves the joints and connective tissue and will make for a more pain free bodybuilding lifestyle as one gets older. I wish I would have known this when I was in my twenties and thirties. I totally respect the power lifters and what they can do but I'm too broken for that now. I just see too many people lifting body building style and their using more weight than they should be handling. Their form is bad and I think to myself...There are some tortured shoulders and broken down backs in the making. For those of us that are lifting bodybuilding style its for aesthetic reasons so fuck the weight. If your doing it for strength then adopt that style and do it the right way. I'm guessing @Docd187123 would agree.
Don't ever think it's the weight that impresses. It's the commitment to the goal and the journey. I'd love to see you do a log skull. I'd be subb'd.
I gave up on ego lifting years ago. Never was impressive anyways an done more hurt than help. Now im all about chassing the pump. I have put on so much more mass with hogh reps low weight than the other way around. Idk, it just works for me so im gping to continue doing what works. Plus im addicted to an love the feeling of the pump. I used to hate being short but now that im putting on mass I think differently. Now it more linees of....I can use this vertically challenged ass to my own advantage in body building. When I put on even a few lbs of mass it goes along way. Theirs really no where for it to go but outwards haha. I want 200 so bad but 185-190 would be fuckin killer on me lol

Hopefully this summer I can do me a good run. Not sure yet to go with but it aint going to be a beginner cycle thats for sure bahaha
That would be kickass, and the big boys here will give you great advice too. Bet you got something wicked planned haha

Wow botha 7D, your transformation is nothing short of amazing man. You can easily tell all the hard work, commitment, an dedication you have put into yourslef. Truly like night an day bro. If thats not inspiration then I dont know what is. My hats off to you man. Keep pounding awayy friend. Hell I bet when you see the difference you have made it just makes you wanna push even harder huh? I know when I start seeing changes it always makes me strive harder with every workout!!!!

In for the Skull's Emoji Summer Cycle Log. :cool::p It would be one colorful log...no :( all :). Thanks for the compliments I really appreciate it!! Yeah brother I just keep on keeping on. Lol Still gotta a lot work to do, we are NEVER satisfied. Oh what I would give to be 10yrs younger though...hell I'd even take 5.

I agree. I stress form over weight but one must also realize that when you're working 90%+ of your max and doing it for near maximal singles and doubles, there will be some amount of form degradation. I'm not saying it's ok for your form to go to shit but it won't be 100% perfect either.

The only other thing I'll add is that for me, chasing the number on the bar is the fun part. I don't mind the aesthetic benefits of lifting but I get most of my enjoyment from breaking PRs, getting up on the platform and setting totals/records, programming training, and helping others do the same. Being shredded or shredded and weak just doesn't do it for me like it does for many of others n

For somone who hasnt hit legs in a while, you deff have some wheels on ya lol. Lookin good bro an I cant say it enough, I love that home gym of yours;)
If you ever go visit Australia first thing go train at kap73's ;)

@kap73 looking great there brother...keep killin it.