Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

How do you get your bodyfat reading?

Had my cuzin RN do it about a.month ago been on a dbol kick start since then so I give or take
But when she has done before I bulk (dirty) it's @ 12%
Should have stated it's done with a sequoia reader

Had my cuzin RN do it about a.month ago been on a dbol kick start since then so I give or take
But when she has done before I bulk (dirty) it's @ 12%
Should have stated it's done with a sequoia reader
Id say you might want to get it rechecked. Not to be discouraging. Maybe you bulked harder than you think. I could be wrong..but judging by your pics you look 20% minumum. Better to be safe, maybe get a starting point before you cut. Either way, 5'7 at 235 is pretty big..and at 12 or even 15% is impressive for your height.

Id say you might want to get it rechecked. Not to be discouraging. Maybe you bulked harder than you think. I could be wrong..but judging by your pics you look 20% minumum. Better to be safe, maybe get a starting point before you cut. Either way, 5'7 at 235 is pretty big..and at 12 or even 15% is impressive for your height.

I will
No no brother I don't get discouraged I compete with myself push myself harder
And your right better later than sorry but I have never gone pass 15% I won't I can't I'm short ass fuck
Any advice is always welcome

I will
No no brother I don't get discouraged I compete with myself push myself harder
And your right better later than sorry but I have never gone pass 15% I won't I can't I'm short ass fuck
Any advice is always welcome
Just because you are short does not mean you can't pack on the mass or cut the bf down. Look at Odie...he's 5'8 and looks godly.

Just because you are short does not mean you can't pack on the mass or cut the bf down.

True but something in me mentally just won't let that happen
I can stay at 12bf
Gonna see how's look after this cut and try new compound for the spring summer look
Any routine is welcome advice I'm here to learn from you guys

I would agree with this, I'm 5'9 230ish and have decent definition and I would guess myself at around 15%. I would get it checked again because if your cutting its nice to know.

PicsArt_10-31-02.07.07.jpgjust thought I'd post this. Rummaging thru the closet today. Found this pic of me with hair! I was late teens all natty definitely. I say the peak of my natural size I think. About 225-230 if I remember right

View attachment 30677just thought I'd post this. Rummaging thru the closet today. Found this pic of me with hair! I was late teens all natty definitely. I say the peak of my natural size I think. About 225-230 if I remember right
Mother Trucker you were big AF natty bro. That's awesome man.

your as big as texas
An to think that was natty smdh. Now hes 50lbs bigger than that. I think its safe to say hes bigger than Texas. He is now as big as the entire USA. If he gets any bigger its going to start slowing down earths rotation alltogether lmfao:p:D:cool:

Went from 244 in my avi to 222 now. Still can't get rid of this belly fat! I've lost so much muscle running my ass off on the treadmill that I'm about to hang it up and go back to bulking. Screw this dang belly fat. Starving myself on 2500 cal. Isn't worth shit to me. If I'm going to have this belly fat then dang it I might as well be big. Lol.
Getting ready for my next cycle of 200mg Cyp/week, 100mg Tren/ed, 100mg Mast/ed.
Never ran mast before and I'm not actually sure on the dosing for it. I've ran the Tren a few times now at 100mg/ed with no issues. I've actually liked high test and high Tren which was my last cycle, but I'm trying to get a little harder and not just huge this time.
Any suggestions are always welcome. I'll probably post this in the cycle forum to get some better feedback.
Pictures were taken first thing in the morning after getting up and ready for work so no pump what so ever.
a03f90cfc4dff2a8dad43ebbc8fdcb68.jpg

2065a89bf17c2eebf891c3486cb90c53.jpg

These jeans used to be tight as heck on me and now they are about to fall off of me. Lol

View attachment 30677just thought I'd post this. Rummaging thru the closet today. Found this pic of me with hair! I was late teens all natty definitely. I say the peak of my natural size I think. About 225-230 if I remember right
Wow you been one badass mofo even then. Knew you had the genetics there and even now you can still become a beast.

Definitely not the most shredded (especially since my aromasin was severely underdosed [emoji25], and now im a bloated mess). Luckily i should be receiving some tomorrow! I still think i have it locked down from the back. Maybe?
3359881e3be8f6a225179cb34fb1d1ea.jpg

4e10bd4b308c72792789f70e2ce86f6a.jpg

2afdd9d967a5d1bbaecd28ec262d7d73.jpg