Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I don't thing I could ever get down to 220- I am very broad shouldered and big boned so to speak. I have a head like a basketball. 200 would almost be zero muscle. I could get into 240's with some real focus, but the 240 classes essentially put up the same number as 270 classes... so why watch what I eat?

Honestly?
I feel safer with some extra muscle volume. The thinner I get the more my aches, pains and connective tissue strain seems to prevail with heavy lifts. The more cushion, the better the pushin - and pulling I hope.

I agree. No way you could get down to 220 while powerlifting. You look pretty cut at 270 and I'm not sure where you would lose it from while lifting heavy. My biggest fuck up in powerlifting has been trying to cut weight to get into a class I really didn't belong in. Cost me a torn bicep tendon. Never again.

Doesn't look like I'm going to have to cut at all for my meet coming up in a couple of weeks. Weighing in just under 198 most mornings. 20151013_173545-1 - Copy.jpg

I agree. No way you could get down to 220 while powerlifting. You look pretty cut at 270 and I'm not sure where you would lose it from while lifting heavy. My biggest fuck up in powerlifting has been trying to cut weight to get into a class I really didn't belong in. Cost me a torn bicep tendon. Never again.

Doesn't look like I'm going to have to cut at all for my meet coming up in a couple of weeks. Weighing in just under 198 most mornings. View attachment 30462
Lookin like a boss there brother!

Doesn't look like I'm going to have to cut at all for my meet coming up in a couple of weeks. Weighing in just under 198 most mornings. View attachment 30462
Another Meso boss right here. Looking great MP. You look way bigger than 198 bro. Hell if you didnt throw up your weight I would have swore you were atleast 240 man!!!

Thanks MW and Skull. I'm not in the same league with Mands, Brutus, Odie, Trukker or about 20 other guys in this thread. I fit will in the nonexistent pushing 50 under 200 pounds category.

Thanks MW and Skull. I'm not in the same league with Mands, Brutus, Odie, Trukker or about 20 other guys in this thread. I fit will in the nonexistent pushing 50 under 200 pounds category.
Don't be so hard on yourself brother :)

Kick some ass at that meet and then you'll feel much much better!

Even Brutus just chimed in above

Shit bro from the looks of that pic you are to me. You look just as broad as any of those big dogs MP. If you wouldn't have said your weight, I would have figured you was infact in their weight class.

Thick as fuck man.

@Skull has got to be the nicest guy on this forum...maybe this world. Ha. Weird how that one guy went after you.
Ya I guess he just couldn't handle being called out. Funny thing is I never even disrespected him until he started continually bashing me for pointing out his wrong doings. Moral of the story is, you can please some people most of the time but you can't please most of them all the time.;):rolleyes:

I'm starting to believe your just an arm or maybe a neck:D

Crazy as it may b, my uncle was born into a wheelchair and had arms that were unreal. My dad, a mechanic, he had a death grip and finger strength that I could only dream of.

Oh sorry, sometimes I forget that I have much more to offer.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445902361.852185.jpg