Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Oh boy, you have to be massive then cause I am 6'2" and 235lbs and people think I'm big lol [I don't think I am big though] good stuff

10%? Nope.... but niggas is powerlifting and just ate 7 meals before this pic. No pump, full bloat, 276 the moment this pic was taken.
b53266fccb173e2b1201da44e5a0be48.jpg
You are truly a great example of what a real live Mass Meso Monster is;) I dont care who ya are, 276lbs is fuckin massive:eek: Im currently 172, so that means you easily have 100lbs of mass on me:(:) Fuckin crazy bro lol:confused: Looks like I have just a little bit of catching up to do lmfao:rolleyes: Looking awesome brutus:D Keep that shit up brotha;) You have just motivated me to go cook 2 more batches of breasts haha:p Peace I'm out:cool:

You are truly a great example of what a real live Mass Meso Monster is;) I dont care who ya are, 276lbs is fuckin massive:eek: Im currently 172, so that means you easily have 100lbs of mass on me:(:) Fuckin crazy bro lol:confused: Looks like I have just a little bit of catching up to do lmfao:rolleyes: Looking awesome brutus:D Keep that shit up brotha;) You have just motivated me to go cook 2 more batches of breasts haha[emoji14] Peace I'm out:cool:
This is June 15th (last day of cut) to today... 251 to 276
a2b494c1a7cfa52743db0574ccf9b68c.jpg
4c66558931421fd07c6d0841ef895bda.jpg

All my pics suck. My arms are 19 1/2" and they look like twigs. Whateva.
My pics never fuckin do me any justice. I look alot better in real life or in the gym mirror fully pumped but take a pic of me an its always fuckin shitty looking. I don't know what the fucks up with that but it just is what it is. Im with you brut, whatev;)

All my pics suck. My arms are 19 1/2" and they look like twigs. Whateva.
Maybe you just got a big bone structure. And youre tall like myself. Takes away alot of the "big" look except when you stand next to someone. Can mess with your head in the mirror too.

nah i totally get that bro, i realise its a tad retarded but i don't wanna be as big as i possibly can be
Why is that retarded? Not everyone has the same goals..
Always looked up to the steve reeves generation, some look up to arnolds, and some look up to the new era..its all about you. Making yourself better, achieving what you want to achieve.

My pics never fuckin do me any justice. I look alot better in real life or in the gym mirror fully pumped but take a pic of me an its always fuckin shitty looking. I don't know what the fucks up with that but it just is what it is. Im with you brut, whatev;)
Its all about the lighting, take a pic with proper lighting and its night and day to a pic taken in front of a mirror in your gym bathroom or any room with bright lights.

Its all about the lighting, take a pic with proper lighting and its night and day to a pic taken in front of a mirror in your gym bathroom or any room with bright lights.

You or OGH might have to give us a class one day. I remember him saying the same thing and talking about filters. I usually just take a pic and post or send because I know nothing about any of that