The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

there everyone sucking the cock of the source that is dedicated to deceiving the people of telegram...
It is clear that those of meso know that you send from Turkey because it appears in your presentation, but why do you hide it on Telegram or on your own website? Don't call me crazy but that would make me suspect that there is something strange behind there because otherwise he wouldn't hide it like he does on Telegram or on his website
Your a clown

clean your mouth guys
and take care of those knees.
He has it blocked so he cannot take screenshots on Telegram
Hi my dumb friend

I closed sharing my photos from my telegram channel but I switched settings for you.You can try now. I wonder i want to see where i mentioned i sent from China. Lets goo estúpido.

Telegram channel
@HGHLOBSTER

Take a picture of the screen with another device, if that's the case
Bro

The topic is something entirely different. It’s about this idiot not understanding what he reads. What can you do with someone who can’t even comprehend what they read? Absolutely nothing. A complete moron. A hopeless case. Instead of apologizing, he keeps dragging the issue on purpose, trying to damage my reputation. I’m openly sharing the tracking code of this guy's package here. Everyone can track it however they want. The package was sent two days after the payment was made. He’s too much of an imbecile to even grasp that. I’m done. If necessary, I’m even willing to pay for his medical treatment :(

Attachments

• IMG_3612.png
    IMG_3612.png
    244.8 KB · Views: 0