Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

retro%208%2015%20dog%20face.jpg

I just noticed my gym has a unique background also!

You look exactly like the guy behind bumpsta baby's pic. Is that you?

Made a vow to never use tren unless I have a shot at supporting a family with bodybuilding which isn't likely. Seen to many people I know get fucked up by it! I'm more just interested in test eq and deca. All of those drugs really get my attention
Until you try you'll never know. Tren at low dose is pretty acceptable. I've tried very high and high and mild doses. I MAY still try very low dose. Tren is one of those things man. It's hard to just look the other way when it comes time for a cycle. It's so damn effective!

Until you try you'll never know. Tren at low dose is pretty acceptable. I've tried very high and high and mild doses. I MAY still try very low dose. Tren is one of those things man. It's hard to just look the other way when it comes time for a cycle. It's so damn effective!
Plus I would like to keep it out at long as I can because most people say once you try it it's hard to not use it every cycle! I like the joint aspect of deca

Plus I would like to keep it out at long as I can because most people say once you try it it's hard to not use it every cycle! I like the joint aspect of deca
Lol I remember saying all the same stuff your saying...until I added it to a cycle once. Mg per Mg nothing compares. Period. That's why tren goes such a long way in a cycle.

Kick-start a cycle with acetate for 2-4 weeks until the long esters build up. Or finish off strong with it on the back end. I prefer the first :)

Lol I remember saying all the same stuff your saying...until I added it to a cycle once. Mg per Mg nothing compares. Period. That's why tren goes such a long way in a cycle.

Kick-start a cycle with acetate for 2-4 weeks until the long esters build up. Or finish off strong with it on the back end. I prefer the first :)
One day man! Once I hit a major plateau I plan on it or once I decide to compete