Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

You are a big boy indeed! You will crush the competition hands down
Here's a better one. I'm not really digging the last one. I just liked that when I flexed you'll noticed my shirt ripped.
93102ec2532ff85ebbd4c3e28a9a0135.jpg

Goddam Odie!
those NPC boys are gonna shit their pants.
Hope to see you make your first show!
I'll do all I can to get down for it :)

No excuses bro. I sent you the link. Shit I'm excited about the 2 guys that are hosting it and hope to meet some of the legends. Be cool to get some pics with them.

No excuses bro. I sent you the link. Shit I'm excited about the 2 guys that are hosting it and hope to meet some of the legends. Be cool to get some pics with them.
Your right! No excuses. It'll be neat to see how it all goes down and get a feel for how these things go. My wife is interested as well so that's half the battle. Maybe I'm nostradamus maybe not but I don't see any reason you won't do well. The gifts are there. After we can pig out some where. You know the area better than me. My treat. All you can eat!

@OdieM impressive man..damn. how tall are you again? Im sure youll get more than a little recognition, even if you were to lean down now youd impress a lot of folks.. Hard work pays off..and you proved that..good luck.

Just figured I'd pop in and post a couple pics before I start losing weight. My wife informed me that if I don't stop snoring then she was going to sleep in the kids room. So I have to lose some weight to get this dang snoring under control. Currently at 244lbs (the biggest I've ever been).
5ba229a0351e39a8381bcb4a01d8275b.jpg

674af3457dc10a2aea9d0c6c7c609a22.jpg
Damn Boiler!!!! You are a true beast , your looking awesome my man[emoji106]

Day 3 of my bulk. So basically this is my before pic. A while back I got caught up in the hype of possibly leaning towards PLing because I can bench a lot. Well I've been talked into my senses and I registered for my first BB show. It's one of the biggest shows that I know of and I'm hoping to get noticed. I doubt I will but I have to at least try or I'll never forgive myself. I have just enough time to run this bulk cycle and Cruise for 2 months and then run a cut cycle. ( by the way I've never cruised ). I'm at my biggest and heaviest weight ever right now and it's crazy cause I've been natural for 2.5 months. Wish me luck fellas, I'm gonna need it.

231, 12% BF
e6aafd9297ec0795553bad5d6da5d532.jpg
I dont even know what to say Odie, you look insanely huge[emoji33]
And as impressed as i am by your physique im even more impressed by how humble you are.

Last edited:
I dont even know what to say Odie, you look insanely huge[emoji33]
Thanks bud I'm hoping to put another 15-20 lbs on me and then lean out to about the weight I am now. Will see I honestly have no idea where my weight will be once I cut. That's to far down the road.

What date you planning on making your big splash in the NPC world?

Well definitely far from where I wanna be but far from where I was 11 months ago.View attachment 29695 View attachment 29696
Nice work brotha. Deff trimmed down an got damn good definition going on with your traps, shoulders, chest, bi's, tri's an forearms man. Fucking awesome transformation bro. Just imagine where you'll be after another year of hard work, dedication, an devotion!!!!!:cool: Keep it up Hi-C lol;)....Sorry I couldn't resist....What can say, I like your Avi:p:oops::D;):):cool:

Last edited:
Nice work brotha. Deff trimmed down an got damn good definition going on with your traps, shoulders, chest, bi's, tri's an forearms man. Fucking awesome transformation bro. Just imagine where you'll be after another year of hard work an devotion:cool:!!!! Keep it up Hi-C lol;)....Sorry I couldn't resist....What can say, I like your Avi:p:oops::D;):):cool:
Thanks skull, reading your posts always always puts a smile on my face!

sorry guys have not been here to much been working hard and trying to get on point with my journey to BB. here is my update pics 11987088_1724108071146066_1015247471517827318_n111111.jpg

Attachments

• 11896088_1721200664770140_534531249233585704_n,,,,,,.jpg
    11896088_1721200664770140_534531249233585704_n,,,,,,.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 85

Sponsors

Latest posts