Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Just figured I'd pop in and post a couple pics before I start losing weight. My wife informed me that if I don't stop snoring then she was going to sleep in the kids room. So I have to lose some weight to get this dang snoring under control. Currently at 244lbs (the biggest I've ever been).
5ba229a0351e39a8381bcb4a01d8275b.jpg

674af3457dc10a2aea9d0c6c7c609a22.jpg

Just figured I'd pop in and post a couple pics before I start losing weight. My wife informed me that if I don't stop snoring then she was going to sleep in the kids room. So I have to lose some weight to get this dang snoring under control. Currently at 244lbs (the biggest I've ever been).

Your a monster boiler nice work!
How tall?

Damnnnnn... Nice work boiler! What a huge difference from right before you started cycling again. Big congrats to you!!

PS Unless I'm missing out on sex, I would cherish having the bed to myself for a couple nights ;)

Damnnnnn... Nice work boiler! What a huge difference from right before you started cycling again. Big congrats to you!!

PS Unless I'm missing out on sex, I would cherish having the bed to myself for a couple nights ;)

Thanks brother. Although my strength isn't where it was at 10 years ago my size has came back pretty easy. Hopefully I won't have anymore long breaks from working out so I can maintain the majority of the muscle that I've gained. Losing weight and gaining is all part of the game for me. I'm going to go ahead and start shedding some of this fat for a while, but I'll get back to bulking later on. My cardiovascular system needs some work if you know what I mean. I think I can jog for a total of 5 minutes right now before I pass out, lol.
PS. Well if she isn't in bed with me and I wake up in the middle of the night with a hard on I won't be able to roll over and slide it in. [emoji7]
BM

Nice work Boiler, so definitely get more cardio in as part of your training as you got to take care of the ol' ticker too.

You should still drop some pounds to lean out and yet gain strength in the process.

Nice work Boiler, so definitely get more cardio in as part of your training as you got to take care of the ol' ticker too.

You should still drop some pounds to lean out and yet gain strength in the process.

I'm thinking about lowering my rep range while I hit some cardio and shed some fat. I'm hoping in doing this I will still be able to increase my strength some. Right now I mostly do 8 to 10 reps. Years ago I trained for strength and size with only doing 4 to 6 reps. If I was able to do 6 reps I would just stop there and increase the weight. I will just have to see how it goes. As for cardio I'm getting a treadmill for home that away I can get up at 5am and do about 30 minutes of cardio before I eat anything. I workout after work and don't have time for cardio with all my kids sports and such so the morning is my only option. I'll see how it goes. Changing up my diet also. Wish me luck, I'll need it [emoji4]

I'm thinking about lowering my rep range while I hit some cardio and shed some fat. I'm hoping in doing this I will still be able to increase my strength some. Right now I mostly do 8 to 10 reps. Years ago I trained for strength and size with only doing 4 to 6 reps. If I was able to do 6 reps I would just stop there and increase the weight. I will just have to see how it goes. As for cardio I'm getting a treadmill for home that away I can get up at 5am and do about 30 minutes of cardio before I eat anything. I workout after work and don't have time for cardio with all my kids sports and such so the morning is my only option. I'll see how it goes. Changing up my diet also. Wish me luck, I'll need it [emoji4]
That'll work. I am sure that guys like Docd and Brutus will give you great advice on setting up training so as not to interfere with your normal life routines.

I would have to think about that for awhile

Very dramatic change from the last one I seen!
Your having snoring issues too huh? I wasn't ready for that myself. I never snored before when I was much lighter. Glad to know I'm not the only one

I've been pretty happy about not having to wear a cpap when I'm lighter. But when my neck gets over 20" it gets bad.
I've been doing the morning cardio and even though I hate it, it's kind of a nice start to my day and keeps me on track. I picked up a bike for nothing but want to upgrade eventually.

Damn brother looking big. I was gonna post a pic tonight since I started my blast yesterday but Screw that after seeing your pic. Good job man you've come along way.