Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

This is a photo taken a month before my cycle. I weigh 185lbs in this photo. I'm deadlifting 525lbs. While on cycle the last 10 weeks I have not trained for a new PR in my deadlift. I have focused more on squats. My theory is that I hurt myself more doing deads. I did not want to be laid up crippled halfway thru my cycle. My first cycle at that. I got 3 more weeks on cycle and I'm gonna try to put 10 more lbs on my dead, for a total of 535lbs. I have put on 15 lbs in ten weeks. Now I weigh about 200 to 205 lbs. image.jpg

This is a photo taken a month before my cycle. I weigh 185lbs in this photo. I'm deadlifting 525lbs. While on cycle the last 10 weeks I have not trained for a new PR in my deadlift. I have focused more on squats. My theory is that I hurt myself more doing deads. I did not want to be laid up crippled halfway thru my cycle. My first cycle at that. I got 3 more weeks on cycle and I'm gonna try to put 10 more lbs on my dead, for a total of 535lbs. I have put on 15 lbs in ten weeks. Now I weigh about 200 to 205 lbs. View attachment 28888
That's heavy as fuck - at that bodyweight you must feel like superman when you lock that shit out! Awesome work.

That's heavy as fuck - at that bodyweight you must feel like superman when you lock that shit out! Awesome work.
Thanks man:) It was a cool feeling. There was a all woman's Crossfit class and they were ALL staring at me. It had been over 2 years since I tried a PR at that time. I'm 37 years old. It honestly took me a whole week to recover from that lift. I felt it in all my muscle fibers in my entire back and hammies. I feel confidant try'n a new PR in a few weeks. My legs have put on some serious mass and are stronger then ever.

This is a photo taken a month before my cycle. I weigh 185lbs in this photo. I'm deadlifting 525lbs. While on cycle the last 10 weeks I have not trained for a new PR in my deadlift. I have focused more on squats. My theory is that I hurt myself more doing deads. I did not want to be laid up crippled halfway thru my cycle. My first cycle at that. I got 3 more weeks on cycle and I'm gonna try to put 10 more lbs on my dead, for a total of 535lbs. I have put on 15 lbs in ten weeks. Now I weigh about 200 to 205 lbs. View attachment 28888
That is seriously impressive! How tall are you frank?

Frank the Tank? I think you should change your name to Frank the Forklift