Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I was an average sized person for my age that liked to workout but I liked to drink and get high way more so my diet always stayed kinda shitty and minuscule. I made minimal progress because I got fucked up every night. didn't really become full blow drug dependant until 17-18 and from then until now it was rehab program, detox program, detox, suboxone, detox and so on. I finally got the balls to quit and now here I am.
What cycles have u run or should i say what compounds have you used for the 8 month run lol

I did a 10 week cycle of pharm grade test and I'm currently on day 44 of a test prop and tren ace cycle.
Very nice~! that confirms i should just come off my here first cycle, pct then run another. Im 25 so i know instead of stopping now at 16weeks i can keep going longer and recover more than likely but i also want to see what pct is like after gaining what i have. after an injury im up 46lb in 6 months of training hard again (16wk cycle) you have inspired me ,keep up the good work

Why did I always think you were one of the old guys on here? Lol.

Damn bro can't believe you looked that way only a short 8 months ago. Fuck yeah. Keep going.
Not sure but I think a lot of people especially new guys get that impression lol. Thanks though, I'm not stopping for anything.

I like the way this has become a before and after. Not only do I get to see how massive everyone is, but it becomes even more impressive seeing how everyone started out. Unbelievable work from you guys

I got crazy respect for all you guys that were skinny fat and added so much mass. I was in the same boat but it seemed to take me a bit longer than you guys. I started my journey at 135 and I've been weighin in around 210 the past few days.

Don't get me wrong I got tons of respect for the guys the other way around I just know what it's like being a beam pole with 17-18% BF