MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

Quick and responsive source. Had great experience with domestic warehouse when I was in a pinch. 10/10 recommend and I will definitely be trying international.

Do you or @mouse have the label still for the AR test cyp? Assuming they’re an indian pharma just using the name American for marketing purposes. Im genuinely curious about this product.
None of the ampules I received were in the boxes as pictured on their site (I’d imagine this was to save space in the package).

how long are you USA folks seeing your packs hung up in "HELD IN CUSTOMS"? hopefully Soma's dont squash my packs through CBP lol
Recently my tracking said held in customs for about 5 days and I figured there a was likely a problem Then all the sudden the tracking just changed to the nearest distribution center to where I live. Generally, once a pack leaves customs it takes at least 5 days to get to me (other side of the country) Sometimes the tracking is just messed up and Skip steps or doesn't tell you what's actually happening.