Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

@Skull I know what you mean. I wish I was known for being the one with the hot chick though.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and double thanks for not making fun of my girly forearms. I did not realize that they were lacking that much untill seeing the picture. Give me six months and I will post again with more improvements. Even though I will be 54 I know I can make good gains if I push harder. 6' / 245lbs at 15%bf sounds obtainable.

Thanks again
RTD
You're a beast dude!!! Ain't nothing going to hold you back!! 54 is just a number!! Thank you for sharing the inspirational pics!! A story like yours will help other people break through their barriers and succeed!!

@Skull I know what you mean. I wish I was known for being the one with the hot chick though.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and double thanks for not making fun of my girly forearms. I did not realize that they were lacking that much untill seeing the picture. Give me six months and I will post again with more improvements. Even though I will be 54 I know I can make good gains if I push harder. 6' / 245lbs at 15%bf sounds obtainable.

Thanks again
RTD
You deserve every compliment you get bro. Fuck man, making that kind of progress really does need a round of applause. For anyone who doesn't think it can be done just needs to take one look at what REAL hard work an dedication can do for a person. Most are not willing to put theirselves through such hell to get where you are currently at right now. I cant tell you how proud I am of you Rocco!!! Most people think, Oh ill just walk on a treadmill a little bit an all will be well or walk on that same treadmill to try an justify their lack of diet. Ive seen to many people say "I do cardio on a treadmill so its ok that I pound down this tripple fudge sunday with extra toppings multiple times a day" well it dont fuckin work like that smh. Again congratulations on your very hard an well deserved transformation Rocco. Keep that shit up brotha;):cool:

You know as soon as I am sporting a sixpack the update picture will be pantsless:D
Ok I will be the sick fuck who gives you a like on this, along with the emoji raping I'm getting ready to throw down lmfao:confused::eek::oops:;):p:D:cool:

You deserve every compliment you get bro. Fuck man, making that kind of progress really does need a round of applause. For anyone who doesn't think it can be done just needs to take one look at what REAL hard work an dedication can do for a person. Most are not willing to put theirselves through such hell to get where you are currently at right now. I cant tell you how proud I am of you Rocco!!! Most people think, Oh ill just walk on a treadmill a little bit an all will be well or walk on that same treadmill to try an justify their lack of diet. Ive seen to many people say "I do cardio on a treadmill so its ok that I pound down this tripple fudge sunday with extra toppings multiple times a day" well it dont fuckin work like that smh. Again congratulations on your very hard an well deserved transformation Rocco. Keep that shit up brotha;):cool:

Ok I will be the sick fuck who gives you a like on this, along with the emoji raping I'm getting ready to throw down lmfao:confused::eek::oops:;):p:D:cool:
I saw his pic while doing cardio, stayed on an extra 10min ;)

I saw his pic while doing cardio, stayed on an extra 10min ;)
Hell ya bro, anyone who does the dreaded cardio knows that extra 10 mins you put in on top of what you already did is no fucking joke an exhausting as hell on the body. When I get done working out an doing cardio, my body feels so depleted that it almost makes sick smh. Feel shaky an weak bit once I eat, an fuck do I eat lol I feel much better. Cardio fuckin sux but that's just part of it. If your gonna do it you might as well go all out an do it right the first time an every other time for that matter!!!

Thanks again
RTD
Don't you dare shortchange that hard work in my presence. You pushed harder and fought against odds most people will never even know were possible to surmount. Amazing job. If the gym wasn't closed I would go back to punish myself for not working as hard as you. Diet? Check. Hard work? Check. Monster? Check. Take a fucking bow.

Just fuckin WOW. Words cant even describe it. Absolutely astonishing bro. Night an Day man. I bet people that see you know who haven't seen you since your first pic are like....WTF happened to you lmfao. I bet you get that jaw dropping wow factor out of them huh? I know I do now an the shit feels good lol. Keep killing it an giving them something to wow about;)

Just fuckin WOW. Words cant even describe it. Absolutely astonishing bro. Night an Day man. I bet people that see you know who haven't seen you since your first pic are like....WTF happened to you lmfao. I bet you get that jaw dropping wow factor out of them huh? I know I do now an the shit feels good lol. Keep killing it an giving them something to wow about;)
Hahahaha thanks bro I appreciate it it's funny the things people say when they havnt seen you in a long time ima keep killing it can wait to see what another year or 5 years will bring