Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Fuckin dude!!!! The way you talk about yourself I was thinking you were smaller. You look great! Big ass arms. Nice fuckin work.
Thank you very much Mel. That means alot to me bro. I have always been self conscious about my size. Back in highschool I was constantly picked on for my size. Funny thing is I seen a few of those guys in the gym here recently who haven't seen me since then. 50+ lbs later they was like wtf.....is that even you lmfao. Big confidence booster, especially when they tower over me yet my arms are a good 2" bigger haha. My how the tables have turned!!! I seen them after a good upperbody workout. Not only did I feel swole the fuck up, I looked the part as well lmfao. They couldn't have came in at a better time. I cant wait to see what I look like at around 185 with 18"s.

Last edited:
@Skull I like the way you hid your face. BUT if anyone knew your wife from all the pic of her face(and other body parts) it would not be hard to tell who you are. You would obviously be the jacked up guy standing next to her.

Don't sweat being 5'4". Franco Columbo was 5'5" and he was very impressive back in the day.

@Skull I like the way you hid your face. BUT if anyone knew your wife from all the pic of her face(and other body parts) it would not be hard to tell who you are. You would obviously be the jacked up guy standing next to her.

Don't sweat being 5'4". Franco Columbo was 5'5" and he was very impressive back in the day.
Haha thanks for the compliment brotha Rocco;) She is deff more of a head turner than I am lol. Its hard to compete with her but love the way guys stare at her until they see me staring back at them:p Franco Colombo did have a great physic. I proly will never come close to that but im very happy at how far ive made it thus far. Shit I wish I would have posted a before pic from years ago before I started lifting. Like night an day. It still to this day amazes me how far I've came from what I was before. Still wondering how much more growth I can force upon my tiny ass frame before it screams.....no more lol. I'm far from giving up an the way I see it, I'm just getting started;):cool:

Thanks Notis. Guys at my work actually call me a mini monster lmfao. I still have a long ways to go but alot of time to get there is the way I look at it.
Fuck i'd fire your ass for bringing 'guns' into the work place! Keep it up brother!

Fuck i'd fire your ass for bringing 'guns' into the work place! Keep it up brother!
Lmfao thats funny shit bro an thanks. I'm really gunning for 18"s "pun intended":p I doubt ill ever see 20" but 18"s on my frame would be one hell of an accomplishment for myself:D

Its your day here Skull , bask in the glory , lol .
This is what its all about ...hard work = rewards ;)
OGH is right, the only person complimenting me on my gains is my wife - but i suspect the only reason she does is because she wants me to take off her leg irons and let her out of the basement.

I was gunna say, i didnt know you had your lebrea pierced? Ive got mine done as well. Along with two eyebrow rings, two in eache ear, tongue, an septum is done. My ol lady looks like a fuckin pin cushion. She has around 26 piercings including her nips an clit. Mmm lol

Thats because you are part of the late 80"s & 90"s "Grunge-babys" that my generation gave birth to . We had a early 90"s kid too that has all the tatts and the piercings like Moe(?) . My wifey has 15 pins and the kid has 18 . Dad has 2 , but Im thinkin another ear-piercing to put a nugget of Alaskan gold in .

Its your day here Skull , bask in the glory , lol .
This is what its all about ...hard work = rewards ;)
Im basking an bathing brotha. I may not be the biggest or rippest but Iam damn proud of where I'm at. To me that's all that really matters. Seeing pics of myself now really makes me wana push that much harder to reach the next level.

Im basking an bathing brotha. I may not be the biggest or rippest but Iam damn proud of where I'm at. To me that's all that really matters. Seeing pics of myself now really makes me wana push that much harder to reach the next level.

Use it as motivation , I do . I use the forum as a reflection of myself .This thread has went from who's the biggest to anyone can post a pic and use it as a progress marker. With no judgement , like it should be .

You are one little monster there brother. Keep killin' it. Love the ink too!

No one can pick on you now ;)
Thanks Mindless, im giving it my all bro. I can't wait to see where I'm at in a few more years. This is just the beginning of my journey.

You look amazing skull. Take a bow. Traps are impressive- arms steal the show. Keep up the good work.

Use it as motivation , I do . I use the forum as a reflection of myself .This thread has went from who's the biggest to anyone can post a pic and use it as a progress marker. With no judgement , like it should be .
That's one of the reasons I love this forum. Mostly everybody has positive things to say an that's the kind of attitude I need in life. I do however feel sorry for the person that stumbles upon this thread an trys talking shit about one of our brothers. Hell will be unleashed with a brutal verbal beatdown;)

You look amazing skull. Take a bow. Traps are impressive- arms steal the show. Keep up the good work.
Thanks brutus. That means alot coming from you bro. I have definitely been putting in the work. Always room to improve but im working on it. I still have a long ways to go but will enjoy the ride omw their;)