Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

You do realize the only active members here are me, and you, right Mel? Literally all these other posts are done by me, I take on all the identities. Hope you don't mind, because you're my only friend. Thanks. Sorry it took so long to tell you.
Hahahaha!!!!! Lmfao .... Im.. Ummm i mean your funny:confused:

What was the other handle? Curious cause I missed that one.

And how in the hell do you guys figure that shit out? Swear to God I'm fucking clueless. I never see any of this shit coming. People figure these things out and post what they think and I say "No way, Really?" And then son of a bitch they're right and I'm fucking shocked everytime. Well...Now that I've basically told everyone I'm an easy target...
I think you have the same problem as i have. I dont BS, especially IRL, so im caught off gaurd when others do. I learned a loooong time ago that you cant live a lie, so i just tell the truth. People either love me or hate me for it , but i sleep great :)

^
The look on CBS face right now:

View attachment 45323

More like this:

confident-man.jpg

Fucking nopat. Made me crack like a watermelon with his lies and shits. That guy was just hilarious.

Another one that was great was Boston. He selling shits via pm all the time, then playing the good old guy here. He had few crazy stories though to tell.

Long time I don't see him.

I can't stand loose ends. Breaking bad was an awesome show because the series finale didn't leave you wondering about anything. Lost was quite the opposite. Years invested in that show and the finale was a total cop out bullshit ending.
This feels the same way. If the man (Odie) had any integrity what so ever he would offer something. He's been here long enough to reach awesome status and has let us get to know enough about him as far as things to do with his family, his addiction, his growing up, his working out. We've all shared certain aspects of our personal life. We'll call it character development. Like that on a TV show. He should have the balls to offer a final statement.
An apology, or a reason, or his motivation... Even if he never posted another thing again, but at least a parting statement. Even if it was a giant "Fuck you Meso". Fucking something. But to call out the people he did and pull the things he pulled, and yes, to also contribute what he did and do the good that he did ad well. He didn't just do bad. He also did plenty of positive while he was here.
When he called people out I seem to remember him saying to the person to just stop lying and just admit what you did and apologize and at least people will respect that. Well bud...follow your own advice. That's a nice Houdini you pulled. Be a fucking man and admit, apologize, fucking some kind of final remark. Man up brother.