Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I would assume that everything Odie said was bs. Likely he was posting pics of what he looked like many years ago and basking in old glories. Never knew him, just steered clear because I hate drama and he lived for it. If he lied about small shit, he'd lie about anything. Meso doesn't need his kind here but it was on the guys with seniority to call him out. Too bad it took so long but good fn riddance. Now onto more important topics...I feel another burn coming. It's either because I'm psychic or because CBS hinted at it. Where the hell has @pumpingiron22 been? Where are my pants?

[EDIT: PHOTO REMOVED]

Did someone say ance. Fking right shoulder looks like shit. Trening hard with mad intensity. 5'7 200~205lb, with little more veins. Be glad to date stamp the pic if needed lol. Almost did a muscle up today! Pull ups are a breeze..

Did someone say ance. Fking right shoulder looks like shit. Trening hard with mad intensity. 5'7 200~205lb, with little more veins. Be glad to date stamp the pic if needed lol. Almost did a muscle up today! Pull ups are a breeze..
Mucsel ups are a MF. The funny thing is it's all technique took me forever to figure that out lol. Looking good bro keep it up.

Mucsel ups are a MF. The funny thing is it's all technique took me forever to figure that out lol. Looking good bro keep it up.
Thanks homie! Yea they are. Good bragging rights tho lol. I tried muscle Fking my way up but stalled at the top, almost had it! Piss me off.

I had no idea upon the technique before I learned how to do them, I got good at weighted pull ups then would just explode through to do them was awesome but could do like 2 max effort then I was shown the technique and could do 8 reps :confused: not the Kipping way but just how you start with your body infront of the bar hands behind your head and treat it like a pull over instead of a pull up

Thanks homie! Yea they are. Good bragging rights tho lol. I tried muscle Fking my way up but stalled at the top, almost had it! Piss me off.
Lol I felt your pain. I had many ranting meltdowns trying. But literally once I got one I could rep them out after that. Just feeling the transition getting over the top was all it took.

Lol I
I had no idea upon the technique before I learned how to do them, I got good at weighted pull ups then would just explode through to do them was awesome but could do like 2 max effort then I was shown the technique and could do 8 reps :confused: not the Kipping way but just how you start with your body infront of the bar hands behind your head and treat it like a pull over instead of a pull up[/QUO
I had no idea upon the technique before I learned how to do them, I got good at weighted pull ups then would just explode through to do them was awesome but could do like 2 max effort then I was shown the technique and could do 8 reps :confused: not the Kipping way but just how you start with your body infront of the bar hands behind your head and treat it like a pull over instead of a pull up
never thought of it as a pull over... I like it!! I remember watching my son at tumbling class (he's only three) and there were 6-10 year old girls killing it on them fucking bars doing them like nothing. I was sitting there like WTF why can't I get 1. FML lol

Gotta interject.. So if a bro hooks up a fellow meso bro with a vial or two its a issue?
That's how these guys start. They do exactly what you do. They show all their bottles of juice that they "brew for themselves" then they start hooking up a few "Bros". Then it turns in sourcing to a few more "bros" and in turn you become a private source behind the scenes at MESO.

mands

Gonna have my girl come to the gym with me tomorrow gonna get some good pics and a few videos. I love tracking progress on my cycles

I still don't understand why, if you won a competition a year ago, why wait till now to mention it. Why not mention it at the time.
From a motivation standpoint, I just don't get it.
I know it's the least of what's going on but the rest I can wrap my head around. The competition stuff just doesn't make sense.
From those who seem to know him personally, were these contest pics actually him? It looks like someone pulled up some old photos of a contest, and posted it as current as if their own. I suppose this pic really was Odie as no one has said otherwise, but it's something that crossed my mind. Maybe he pulled his old contest outta his ass at this time to promote himself with some new gear?

You know before I was thinking: maybe the mofo doesn't even look like that, he is not a beast at all... Fuck! I was inspired by his physique... I was mumbling about it then I fucking realized something... Doesn't matter if it's him or not... I couldn't care less! There is a mofo out there that has that body and lift those heavy weights around and who cares if it's odie or not... He still
Inspires me to lift heavier every day and to never give up :)

Just to not confuse anyone, odie is not the only one that inspire me, all of you guys, do. From
The big mofos to the average users like me that still try hard everyday. From who competes against other ppl on a show to who competes against his own image in the mirror.

We are all here because of one passion, the iron. There will always be some rotten apple, show him/her the door and keep doing what we love, lifting heavy shit and eating pancakes all day long ahaha :)