Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Makes sense then. Cuz I can do 110 on incline for 7~8. Sell me your abs!!! Good job bud!

I've always been decent at bench. I think on big lifts like bench squat deadlifts technique goes a long way. Sure you can muscle through but technique has made the biggest difference for me. Appreciate it man.

By the way, I believe the "mighty hand of Millard" may have erased another member by the name of @Chelsea2020

Profile doesnt exist?

@GearGodess I believe you were correct, Odie was Chelsea.

I enjoy an Odie-less meso... what a long time coming. :)

Can anyone prove this? If so, thats weird as fuck. Like when he got mad at her for telling he played guitar. Thats like some loony bin shit.

Can anyone prove this?

Millard can comment if he's so inclined I suppose. I have wondered for awhile about it... I thought GG made good points as well.

Thats like some loony bin shit

Odie liked himself some attention. There are plenty of lies he spread that are still hanging out there.

I just find it odd that her profile is gone... That is exactly what it looks like when someone gets banned as far as I know. Even if she wanted to "delete" her account, usually it looks something like anonymous574279754.

Can anyone prove this? If so, thats weird as fuck. Like when he got mad at her for telling he played guitar. Thats like some loony bin shit.

That's actually easy.... I'm sure CBS has easier ways with probably more info but here is what some of us found and my own findings.... Odie and Chelsea posts had same tone and style of writing. A girl can talk like one of the boys but you can still tell it's a girl... chelsea didn't have that... also, the girl in the pic is real but she has no connection to Odie plus the conversations that said about things being on FB and his videos posted don't exist.... the real girl in those pics doesn't even know him. They don't live close to eachother but same state...and "her" talks about her husband and odie being best buds and workout partners... also totally fabricated... should I continue or that should paint a good picture. ..

By the way, I believe the "mighty hand of Millard" may have erased another member by the name of @Chelsea2020

Profile doesnt exist?

@GearGodess I believe you were correct, Odie was Chelsea.

I enjoy an Odie-less meso... what a long time coming. :)
God i hope your wrong. She and i were getting along great, even told me "she" loved my avi:eek:
I was like " oh yeah.... Shes diggin my avi, still got it B" but now :(

God i hope your wrong.

Possible... but Odie is quite the liar and needed his ego stroked constantly and I'm sure you recall this in the foodie thread about halfway down:

What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

That was him getting a night full of attention... as I read back through some of those posts, I can't help but agree with GG that it sounds like Odie and he's just talking to himself in the interactions with Chelsea.

Last edited:
I dont get the doubt thing
Chelsea=odie
He used her to say say she witnessed his 600lb squat
He used her to tell everybody he played guitar and sang. Then quickly dismissed her.
She served his purpose of validating any falsehoods he wanted. Some one saw it right? Musta happened...
Same goes for the mysterious gym partner that made him endure torturous workouts with bands. He made about 2 posts max. All interactions and fabrications thru odie. Again a creation of his spawned to lay witness to his awesomeness. He even made the claim the guy never cycled and "nobody here was on his level".

Im sorry ladies and gents. This mother fucker is stone cold crazy. Ive received 1 email from odie since his departure. It is also filled with lies. I know they are lies because i vetted this shit out thru 4 different people. He made an attempt to straighten his side of the story. To slam me or make me feel bad for what i did to him. I dont think he knows me very well...i dont feel bad about what i did. I feel bad for his sickness. He still doesnt get why MB banned him...DID HE EVEN READ HIS OWN PM's involving another member? Their fucking infuriating. Manipulative, controlling, insane, demented mind games and harassment whos only aim was to dismantle the other person in his web.

Point of the story?
Odie is probably still a junkie. Living on past glories. Short little man with a inferiority complex. Liar and delusional runt who must be seen by others as he sees himself. A god

I suspect he knows he needs help but just cant figure out how. When i was in confrontation with odie (in pm) before this all broke out later in the day. He knew the gig was up. He knew immediately. He said he was gonna go crawl in a hole and die until it was all over. That tells me he knew what he did and didnt have power to stop it. Hes out of control and has issues. Add in an anonymous outlet like the internet and he could be anything he wanted to be. Say anything he wanted to. Start what ever bullshit he wanted. He then said he always gets himself in to "fucked up shit". Hmmm, might be that damn mouth of yours bud

Idk...im just a meathead. Dumb shit blue collar dude. No degree in psychology but seems like a personality disorder to me
@Melly Mel from hell gimme some of yo knowledge

I suspect he knows he needs help but just cant figure out how. When i was in confrontation with odie (in pm) before this all broke out later in the day. He knew the gig was up. He knew immediately. He said he was gonna go crawl in a hole and die until it was all over. That tells me he knew what he did and didnt have power to stop it. Hes out of control and has issues. Add in an anonymous outlet like the internet and he could be anything he wanted to be. Say anything he wanted to. Start what ever bullshit he wanted. He then said he always gets himself in to "fucked up shit". Hmmm, might be that damn mouth of yours bud

Idk...im just a meathead. Dumb shit blue collar dude. No degree in psychology but seems like a personality disorder to me
@Melly Mel from hell gimme some of yo knowledge
I can imagine what it could have been like had you actually gotten to go meet him for real (if this situation hasn't happened). Or he could have blown it off with some excuse as you would have seen he isn't what you expected him to be and he knew that.