Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Nah, I have no use for a liar. That's a huge factor for me. Fake names and identities on the internet are standard protocol and warranted (I have my suspicions @pumpingiron22 really has a face but can't prove it) - to take credit for someone else's work is bullshit. I don't know if that's the case here which is why I asked before throwing anyone under the bus falsely. For the other shit he's pulled, throw him under and back up a few times. But I won't blame someone for something (else) without knowing the truth if I can help it.

Nah, I have no use for a liar. That's a huge factor for me. Fake names and identities on the internet are standard protocol and warranted (I have my suspicions @pumpingiron22 really has a face but can't prove it) - to take credit for someone else's work is bullshit. I don't know if that's the case here which is why I asked before throwing anyone under the bus falsely. For the other shit he's pulled, throw him under and back up a few times. But I won't blame someone for something (else) without knowing the truth if I can help it.
But don't forget @pumpingiron22 is a die hard geek who supposedly is jacked;)

That's how these guys start. They do exactly what you do. They show all their bottles of juice that they "brew for themselves" then they start hooking up a few "Bros". Then it turns in sourcing to a few more "bros" and in turn you become a private source behind the scenes at MESO.

mands
Lol selling a vial here and there hardly makes u a source bro..

Nah I got wat he said.. But its categorising everyone in the same position.. Like I said its my gear not a "sources" and I've turned down more ppl than I've hooked up..things are way different down under then they are in ur neck of the woods

Last edited:
Wholly Fucking shit... I don't come around for a while, catch up on this thread and shit goes down again with yet another member,.. Lol. Odie gone and Natty non steroid cycling OGH is back. You dudes are a Fucking trip.

Wholly Fucking shit... I don't come around for a while, catch up on this thread and shit goes down again with yet another member,.. Lol. Odie gone and Natty non steroid cycling OGH is back. You dudes are a Fucking trip.
And I'm here just being an asshole still.... Our island of misfit toys...

I called Odie out months ago in the 24k thread for sourcing behind the scenes in pm's as well as him posting pm conversations between me and him. I call the guy out, several people knew and they kept silent. I then decided to drop it on my end since nobody here had the balls to speak up.

You weren't the only one sick of Odie and his act. That little bitch Odie started taking swipes at me in a thread - without tagging me, of course, so I had no fucking idea that he was even doing it until a couple of members PM'd me asking if Odie's lies were true. He was insinuating that I was involved with 24k. I was provided the link to the thread where he was saying this shit about me, and I showed up and put his ass on blast over it. I called him out for being a pathetic little man who was extremely desperate for attention who was a condescending prick to other members and I told him it was a fucking joke that he felt the need to highlight every aspect of his personal life here on Meso - again, to get pats on the back and ego strokes from the members here.

That was only about 2 or 3 months ago, I think. Surely the thread is still around, though I don't remember the title of it.

You would be surprised how many other members contacted me thanking me for saying so many of the things that they were thinking, but didn't want to say since Odie was a God to so many guys here. So trust me, my man, you weren't the only one sick of him.

If I remember correctly, didn't I even defend YOU in that thread where he posted your PM, stating that there was a time when posting someone's PM would get your ass banished from here? I believe I did, Rob.

Odie and I were cool for a little while, but after a while, there were a lot of guys who didn't care for him, but his supporters were so over the top with their praise that other members felt it was a fight not worth fighting. In that respect, he was a modern day Stretch.

I stand corrected now...seems there has been a lot I never knew as I was not quite within the circle and was not privy to a lot of the behind the scenes stuff involving Odie and other members. I had respected him for what he was..until now when all the lies and BS were revealed for all to see. Sorry if I also let you all down in sticking up for him in his attacks on Nitrust and GearGoddess. Lesson learned!

Hell I was a supporter... I'll admit it. I'd talked with him on several occasions via pm's and we helped each other out on a few things. But like I said earlier, I never saw it coming. And that's my fault. The signs were there but I never too notice. But I usually don't dig took deep into threads. I usually stick to the same handful of topics. Minus the political forum...now that place is dangerous! Lol

You weren't the only one sick of Odie and his act. That little bitch Odie started taking swipes at me in a thread - without tagging me, of course, so I had no fucking idea that he was even doing it until a couple of members PM'd me asking if Odie's lies were true. He was insinuating that I was involved with 24k. I was provided the link to the thread where he was saying this shit about me, and I showed up and put his ass on blast over it. I called him out for being a pathetic little man who was extremely desperate for attention who was a condescending prick to other members and I told him it was a fucking joke that he felt the need to highlight every aspect of his personal life here on Meso - again, to get pats on the back and ego strokes from the members here.

That was only about 2 or 3 months ago, I think. Surely the thread is still around, though I don't remember the title of it.

You would be surprised how many other members contacted me thanking me for saying so many of the things that they were thinking, but didn't want to say since Odie was a God to so many guys here. So trust me, my man, you weren't the only one sick of him.

If I remember correctly, didn't I even defend YOU in that thread where he posted your PM, stating that there was a time when posting someone's PM would get your ass banished from here? I believe I did, Rob.

Odie and I were cool for a little while, but after a while, there were a lot of guys who didn't care for him, but his supporters were so over the top with their praise that other members felt it was a fight not worth fighting. In that respect, he was a modern day Stretch.
Yes you did defend my comments and we spoke about it privately. I forgot to include you. I appreciate you speaking up.

I ain't the biggest or the most shredded but hey at least we can try to get back on topic. 5'9 204 and I I'm a PLer. Jmax no excuses. Don't mind my laundry basket in the back lmao

image.jpeg

Thanks to the guys keeping this place safe & weeding out the frauds. Well he had me fooled. Stupid me I guess. So all I gotta say is fuck him. Dun dun dun another one bites the dust.

I ain't the biggest or the most shredded but hey at least we can try to get back on topic. 5'9 204 and I I'm a PLer. Jmax no excuses. Don't mind my laundry basket in the back lmao

View attachment 45402
Solid!! If you don't me asking what's you're max bench. Mine is around 320~330ish. But I can push the 140 dumbbells for 3~4 reps clean all the way down, no half rep crap, no help on the first rep either. I can post vid with date stamp to prove it.

So my bench should be much better than a shitty 320. I blew a pec under the barbell long ago, maybe my mind is fked under the bench?

Solid!! If you don't me asking what's you're max bench. Mine is around 320~330ish. But I can push the 140 dumbbells for 3~4 reps clean all the way down, no half rep crap, no help on the first rep either. I can post vid with date stamp to prove it.

So my bench should be much better than a shitty 320. I blew a pec under the barbell long ago, maybe my mind is fked under the bench?
I can hit a clean 405 TNG on flat. 125s for 8-10 on incline DBs

I stand corrected now...seems there has been a lot I never knew as I was not quite within the circle and was not privy to a lot of the behind the scenes stuff involving Odie and other members. I had respected him for what he was..until now when all the lies and BS were revealed for all to see. Sorry if I also let you all down in sticking up for him in his attacks on Nitrust and GearGoddess. Lesson learned!

Thanks MindlessWork! Appreciated

Yes... there was a lot of BS and drama that he always stirred up... ironically enough, on the private board that I'm also on...I think you are there too but with different pic. ..SG... he's falsified a lot of info and pictures. Except no one knows yet. To be more specific... his age...on that board he's in his 30's but he's actually in his 20's... his before and after pics that were posted in 2015 but they are actually from 2014 same time frame not far apart...the same ones he posted here as his current....and there are a million other lies... that's just the small "innocent" stuff.... lol but he made a huge deal and called people scammer if someone posted one that was a couple weeks old or without a date... lol