Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

How long did it take to pin that much. I use 25g and it seems like it takes forever to pin 2ccs
It takes me abou 30secs to slam 3ccs. I warm my shit so it makes the oil thinner thus making it flow easier through a 25g 1" pin....jus sayin lol

Ya thats why I dont do them ling esters. I dont mind pinning but when you start having to do that shit every fuckin day it gets annoying, well atleast for me it does.

Im currently blasting 1GTestWk 600DecaWk. I love the fact that you can get away with pinning long esters once a week. I know alot dont prefer to do it that way an all the tall abou 2 pins a week brings more stable blood levels an all.....I have talked to more than a few who have been doing this for a long time. These guys are on trt btw. They have all told me pretty much the same thing. They've never felt a difference mood wise or seen an felt a difference with gains an strength. Oh an btw, theyve tried these methods both ways an have never felt or seen any difference between splitting the pins an once a week pinning....
You are absolutly correct SKull, i have pinned long esters once per week for a while now and i also tried the 2 pins per week and the only diff is i gotta stab myself 2 times instead of 1. Currently i pin deca 200mg once per week and test at 250mg once per week. Works great for me, but certainly not saying everybody should copy me. To each his own.
I place more priority on training, nutrition and rest.

It takes me abou 30secs to slam 3ccs. I warm my shit so it makes the oil thinner thus making it flow easier through a 25g 1" pin....jus sayin lol

I warm my gear to. I just go so slow when i pin. Dont know why just feel better that way.

Ya thats what ive heard to. The only reason i wanna run npp is because i can run a shorter cycle which means less time to wait for my next cycle. Ive also heard npp is easier to recover from than deca. But to me they are the same steroid just different esters so wouldn't it shut you down the same?
The diff is the ester. To recover from deca you need to stop pinning it for at least 3 weeks before starting PCT. to where npp with its fast ester you can start PCT much sooner.

The diff is the ester. To recover from deca you need to stop pinning it for at least 3 weeks before starting PCT. to where npp with its fast ester you can start PCT much sooner.

So i guess it would be smart to run the deca like 10 weeks then finish with npp last 4?

And a pink shirt. I'm having a little fun. This is the only place I'd play like that. The shirt is more like a tent! Looking immense.
Hahaha I love pink, but really tho it's an old work shirt we got for breast cancer awareness month. Thanks for the compliments tho man.... it means a lot.I still got a ton of work to do, but I'll keep pushing. Hopefully this winter I'll hit around 240, that's my goal.

@achilles87 is my brotha from anotha motha. Fuckin massive isnt he smh??? I can only hope to reach half his status one day. Hes a straght shoote an knows his shit jus like you Big Guy. A staright up damn good knowledgable down to earth guy. I'm happy to have him aboard with the rest of us meat heads;)
:cool:
Thanks man, I truly appreciate that. You know I got your back and if you ever need anything I'm all ears. I know I ain't been on meso long, but I have made some friends here you being one. you ain't got to hope tho man, you have became a monster yourself. much respect man.

I have my girl stab me in the glutes and sometime I forget when she is angry at me.... But sure as hell she will let me remember about it... Fucking hammer that needle in my ass and start moving it around. When I fucking address her asking what the fuck she is doing... She look at me with the most innocent eyes and says: what baby? I'm not doing a thing... As usual!!!

My ass as usual! That damn bitch love to stab me ahahhaha :)

Sometime I know she is pissed but I let her stab me anyway, because she is such a saint that I let her relieve some of the anger in hurting me a bit ahaha :D

Fascinating thread. Read every page... and while on the Odie subject, since there seems to be a question to whether the pictures posted are even really Odie or not, on pg. 28 of this thread there's a member Boilermech that claims to have met him in person, so he should be able to vouch if the photos of O are truly him or not... unless that's just another of his alter-egos, who knows anymore lol.

Fascinating thread. Read every page... and while on the Odie subject, since there seems to be a question to whether the pictures posted are even really Odie or not, on pg. 28 of this thread there's a member Boilermech that claims to have met him in person, so he should be able to vouch if the photos of O are truly him or not... unless that's just another of his alter-egos, who knows anymore lol.

Interesting first post. I find it hard to believe you just came here and read this whole thread. o_O

Horsemeat you read this whole thread? Yeah cuz it contains some much actual info related to BB right? :rolleyes: It's pic's of dudes....so you are either a twink or Odie?

Sponsors

Latest posts