Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Admit it, B66- you got aroused by Chelsea. Maybe even ran a batch or two off while staring at her avi.

Now you feel used. Kinda like you would if you had picked up a girl in a bar only to find that her cock was bigger than yours. LMFAO
I knew i wasnt getting away with my comment in Dev's log "scott free"
Touché brother touché!!!!

Yes all the kids are going 6cc's in each calf.... get with the times

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Ya well i definatley aint man enough to pump .5cc in my calf much less 6cc haha ill let you big dogs do that ill stick with my lil 2cc pins lol

Ya well i definatley aint man enough to pump .5cc in my calf much less 6cc haha ill let you big dogs do that ill stick with my lil 2cc pins lol
Aint no shame in 2ccs. I aint hatin.....slamming 6ccs at a time doesnt make us any more manly than you bro. To each his own my man;):cool:

I'm on 3.5cc every 3rd day... So currently managing with just left and right VGs. Each one just once per six days... If there's been any soreness or anything, I've used the dorsogluteal instead for just that pin.
Easy so far.
Think I'd soon get fucking sick of pinning daily!

Yes sir. Im on my first run with tren ace. Pinning everyday is getting old haha. What you cycling skull?
Ya thats why I dont do them ling esters. I dont mind pinning but when you start having to do that shit every fuckin day it gets annoying, well atleast for me it does.

Im currently blasting 1GTestWk 600DecaWk. I love the fact that you can get away with pinning long esters once a week. I know alot dont prefer to do it that way an all the tall abou 2 pins a week brings more stable blood levels an all.....I have talked to more than a few who have been doing this for a long time. These guys are on trt btw. They have all told me pretty much the same thing. They've never felt a difference mood wise or seen an felt a difference with gains an strength. Oh an btw, theyve tried these methods both ways an have never felt or seen any difference between splitting the pins an once a week pinning....

And a pink shirt. I'm having a little fun. This is the only place I'd play like that. The shirt is more like a tent! Looking immense.
@achilles87 is my brotha from anotha motha. Fuckin massive isnt he smh??? I can only hope to reach half his status one day. Hes a straght shoote an knows his shit jus like you Big Guy. A staright up damn good knowledgable down to earth guy. I'm happy to have him aboard with the rest of us meat heads;)
:cool:

Ya thats why I dont do them ling esters. I dont mind pinning but when you start having to do that shit every fuckin day it gets annoying, well atleast for me it does.

Im currently blasting 1GTestWk 600DecaWk. I love the fact that you can get away with pinning long esters once a week. I know alot dont prefer to do it that way an all the tall abou 2 pins a week brings more stable blood levels an all.....I have talked to more than a few who have been doing this for a long time. These guys are on trt btw. They have all told me pretty much the same thing. They've never felt a difference mood wise or seen an felt a difference with gains an strength. Oh an btw, theyve tried these methods both ways an have never felt or seen any difference between splitting the pins an once a week pinning....

Im wanting to do a nandrolone cycle this winter. If still debating if i wanna run npp or deca.

Im wanting to do a nandrolone cycle this winter. If still debating if i wanna run npp or deca.
They say npp is better for less blaot ut ive never seen any scientific evidence to back this. I strongly belive bloat is cused from lack of ai's an diet. You already know I dont like pinning ed or eod for that matter lol.....so ima Deca man through an through! !!!;) Npp does kick In way faster though if you dont have any paitence....or you can kick off with npp while your waiting for yhe Deca to kick in:cool:....Chooses chooses hahah:D

They say npp is better for less blaot ut ive never seen any scientific evidence to back this. I strongly belive bloat is cused from lack of ai's an diet. You already know I dont like pinning ed or eod for that matter lol.....so ima Deca man through an through! !!!;)

Ya thats what ive heard to. The only reason i wanna run npp is because i can run a shorter cycle which means less time to wait for my next cycle. Ive also heard npp is easier to recover from than deca. But to me they are the same steroid just different esters so wouldn't it shut you down the same?

Sponsors

Latest posts