Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

You never created an intro
Do me a favor
Go make up a new story. Fake training experience, goals, stats and story line.
We dont like trolling fake ass noobs in here with out a little background. You know some thing to reference
And take your time. Im still trying to pin you downo_O
Let us know if you've competed in any bench pressing contests recently or if you have any wild animals in your garage or you know...things like that.

Would anyone be slightly suprised if mindless had made dolls out of all of us here at meso. Then played house with them. Created life like personas doing his best to mimmick each and every one of us?
LMAO you kill me!

What in the fuck does that mean?
What I meant is strange names like that can mean anything is possible.

Btw bro who's getting that batch of cookies? Got a big glass of milk , but no cookies in the cupboard :(

Hahahahaha!!!
Are you trying to position yourself for the cookies?

@Perrin Aybara, won our 225 lb bench press challenge we had earlier this year. Next closest...

That seems fair.

God damn it, I'm so pissed st myself that I played along with what ended up being a crock of shit!!!

OG! Missed you no homo. If I survive this run il tell you guys all about it...
Pretty F'ing stoked to run this 110 race fuel. Been longtime. Been searching for this shit for awhile! Fkin carts bring back memories!

Just send me whatever you got left ill put it to good use haha

Would anyone be slightly suprised if mindless had made dolls out of all of us here at meso. Then played house with them. Created life like personas doing his best to mimmick each and every one of us?
Would it be wrong to do that?
I actually built a gym out of Lego's and I take my "Meso buddies" (that's what I call them) to the gym and we lift together. Sometimes I let my "Brutus buddy" tea bag some random person in the gym for curling in the squat rack. I put my Jaymax, Perrin, Rodgerthat, and the other PL buddies together and they pretend eat Pop Tarts. I have my OGH buddy take a bench and barbell and he goes and lifts outside. My Trukker buddy has ALL the plates in a pile and he's sitting on top of them and he won't let anyone use them because he says he'll be lifting ALL of them. My Rubisean buddy has a grill set up by the hack squat and he never actually works out because he won't stop cooking. My Docd buddy leaves because whatever my Rubisean buddy is pretend cooking has cheese on it. My Rob buddy is under the gym trying to squat it (the gym...he's trying to squat the gym). My Skull buddy is on the preacher curl machine and he's getting ink done between sets. And finally I get out my Melly Mel buddy but he doesn't lift...He just sits in the corner and cry's because he's not as strong as everyone else and no one will lift with him so he just practices his feelings of inadequacy and self loathing.

I'm doing one hell of an abs work out here!

I actually built a gym out of Lego's and I take my "Meso buddies" (that's what I call them) to the gym and we lift together. Sometimes I let my "Brutus buddy" tea bag some random person in the gym for curling in the squat rack. I put my Jaymax, Perrin, Rodgerthat, and the other PL buddies together and they pretend eat Pop Tarts. I have my OGH buddy take a bench and barbell and he goes and lifts outside. My Trukker buddy has ALL the plates in a pile and he's sitting on top of them and he won't let anyone use them because he says he'll be lifting ALL of them. My Rubisean buddy has a grill set up by the hack squat and he never actually works out because he won't stop cooking. My Docd buddy leaves because whatever my Rubisean buddy is pretend cooking has cheese on it. My Rob buddy is under the gym trying to squat it (the gym...he's trying to squat the gym). My Skull buddy is on the preacher curl machine and he's getting ink done between sets. And finally I get out my Melly Mel buddy but he doesn't lift...He just sits in the corner and cry's because he's not as strong as everyone else and no one will lift with him so he just practices his feelings of inadequacy and self loathing.

Lmfao....That has got to be that hardest ive laughed today...The cost of laughter....Priceless!!!!! Thank you, that jus made my day;):D:p:cool:

I'll lift with you man... I will lift with anyone.

If there was a Meso award for posts, that would win the whole damn thing.

Wow. Yeah, so I think in one of my first threads on Meso i was saying you guys don't fuck around here. Case and point: odie. quite a few lessons to be learned with that story. I just started making some acquaintances here recently, with tons of good advice as well. I'd be a bit pissed off if they ended up like Odie. The real take away, WP had a good line...

Moral of the story, don't be a huge twat.

Well heck @Oregongearhead, you sir have great taste in music. Lamb of God is one of the great bands still out there now days. If that doesn't get your dick moving in the gym you might have no soul...

That's some funny shit. Great post!!

Holy shit! This may be the most creative, entertaining, funniest post I've read on this forum to date! Well done sir........ Well done!

My kind of place Melly Mel, this post killed me this morning.... trukk sitting on the pile of weighs and not wanting to share. Ogh taking dumbells outside, skull getting inked up between sets.

Creative stuff for sure, can you do caricature artwork too based on what you think we look like?... that would be badass.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk