Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

My kind of place Melly Mel, this post killed me this morning.... trukk sitting on the pile of weighs and not wanting to share. Ogh taking dumbells outside, skull getting inked up between sets.

Creative stuff for sure, can you do caricature artwork too based on what you think we look like?... that would be badass.

If that's you in your avi, he already knows what you look like

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

My kind of place Melly Mel, this post killed me this morning.... trukk sitting on the pile of weighs and not wanting to share. Ogh taking dumbells outside, skull getting inked up between sets.

Creative stuff for sure, can you do caricature artwork too based on what you think we look like?... that would be badass.

I used to sculpt and draw/paint. I was pretty decent at one time but that was another lifetime ago. I could have at one time but probably not anymore.

I still enjoy writing though. I love story telling. Making people laugh gives me such satisfaction. The world needs more laughter.

Yup

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Nitrust I remember when Odie and others were harrassing you and I got onboard too . Those vials that fell off the frig . lol . Funny . But they shouldnt harrassed you in your own thread and try and takeover your thread.

This is your thread , dont let anyone take it from you !!
. And its a great thread , alot like mine . Im sorry for my behavior back then...Friends ?? o_O :p

It's all good, it was a comical story. All I wanted was to buy some more tren, and odie was being stingy with his stash.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Dont you love it when you go out to have a good time and some drunk motherfucker starts talking shit and saying im on steroids (dont know where he got that idea lol) and talks shit to my ole lady. Well i had to shut him up haha been awhile since i got in a scrape. Maybe he wont talk shit to people he thinks is on steroids lol

Dont you love it when you go out to have a good time and some drunk motherfucker starts talking shit and saying im on steroids (dont know where he got that idea lol) and talks shit to my ole lady. Well i had to shut him up haha been awhile since i got in a scrape. Maybe he wont talk shit to people he thinks is on steroids lol
The bigger they are the harder you hit them.

Would it be wrong to do that?
I actually built a gym out of Lego's and I take my "Meso buddies" (that's what I call them) to the gym and we lift together. Sometimes I let my "Brutus buddy" tea bag some random person in the gym for curling in the squat rack. I put my Jaymax, Perrin, Rodgerthat, and the other PL buddies together and they pretend eat Pop Tarts. I have my OGH buddy take a bench and barbell and he goes and lifts outside. My Trukker buddy has ALL the plates in a pile and he's sitting on top of them and he won't let anyone use them because he says he'll be lifting ALL of them. My Rubisean buddy has a grill set up by the hack squat and he never actually works out because he won't stop cooking. My Docd buddy leaves because whatever my Rubisean buddy is pretend cooking has cheese on it. My Rob buddy is under the gym trying to squat it (the gym...he's trying to squat the gym). My Skull buddy is on the preacher curl machine and he's getting ink done between sets. And finally I get out my Melly Mel buddy but he doesn't lift...He just sits in the corner and cry's because he's not as strong as everyone else and no one will lift with him so he just practices his feelings of inadequacy and self loathing.

But...... But...... What about your Mrb buddy[emoji26]

Your the one standing on top of the 1st place pedestal lookin down on all of us while laughing an saying:D....look at those funny ass mofos:p......dont they know ive already won the competitiono_O:D. ....Jus rmember though MB66:), its a lonely spot at the top:(. ...or so ive heard hahah;):cool:

Ok...As my Melly Mel Buddy is sitting in the corner by himself my Mr.B and 7Dog buddies come over and tell him that they'll lift with him because they're relly nice guy's, unlike the rest of the self absorbed meat head buddies.

Uh oh...No you di-unt.:mad: Startin some shit. Might be a gym fight...:eek:

Would anyone be slightly suprised if mindless had made dolls out of all of us here at meso. Then played house with them. Created life like personas doing his best to mimmick each and every one of us?

It's only surprising that they are all stretch Armstrong dolls with clay faces to differentiate them.

Ok...As my Melly Mel Buddy is sitting in the corner by himself my Mr.B and 7Dog buddies come over and tell him that they'll lift with him because they're relly nice guy's, unlike the rest of the self absorbed meat head buddies.

Uh oh...No you di-unt.:mad: Startin some shit. Might be a gym fight...:eek:

Pretty funny shit with the dolls Mel , but its true we are all distinct individuals like dolls or characters in a book . Or cartoon....lol

Had my PL competition today. Felt a right fat fucker in my singlet!
Squat and bench went awfully but a lifetime PB on conventional deadlift and a slight increase on my total. Got on the podium for my class, anyway. Not bad considering I've got a virus and yesterday I couldn't get off the sofa! Got 7/9 lifts.

Had my PL competition today. Felt a right fat fucker in my singlet!
Squat and bench went awfully but a lifetime PB on conventional deadlift and a slight increase on my total. Got on the podium for my class, anyway. Not bad considering I've got a virus and yesterday I couldn't get off the sofa! Got 7/9 lifts.

Congrats