Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

And for those of us who have yet to check my final post in the "Watch me go King Kong" thread, here is the end result snapped last weekend:

upload_2016-7-4_19-52-4.png

Proudz, I did it, now its beer and beach time !

DQ

Had my PL competition today. Felt a right fat fucker in my singlet!
Squat and bench went awfully but a lifetime PB on conventional deadlift and a slight increase on my total. Got on the podium for my class, anyway. Not bad considering I've got a virus and yesterday I couldn't get off the sofa! Got 7/9 lifts.
Good for you! Guys are living longer and also enjoying their lives with "The Virus".
Let us know if you have any Serostim or Egrifta you can spare....when the time comes...and it will come, you can't hide.
I know, inappropriate and in poor taste. Just joking. I really have a lot of respect for you guys that compete I bb'ing and pl'ing. Congrats and Happy 4th.

cbdb06cd36942d51158e533e59a64066.jpg

I'm trying guys, putting in work sitting at 218

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I ate a shit ton of Italian food yesterday, I think it made me look great today. Feel good too, been 8 months sober tomorrow

Probably the best I've looked since 2014, imo

Speaking of Italian food, got a big pot of homemade pasta sauce ready to go for family dinner.

a8e128749154e96a903b9a134f48f5f1.jpg

The lighting is terrible my gym. In that pic your seeing about half of the gym. It's tiny an old Casey's convenient store turned into a gym.

I got my girl to sign a waver so she could come in and do some videos and pictures while I lift. I hope it comes out decent

Thanks man. I ate a shit ton of Italian food yesterday, I think it made me look great today. Feel good too, been 8 months sober tomorrow

Probably the best I've looked since 2014, imo

All that pasta will make ya look fuller bro. And good work on the sobriety mate.. Its a tough battle.. Trust me I know.. And there's better ways to fuck ya liver..dbol comes to mind lol

4a598e0c497a405e8847fad05fe21a4d.jpg

Muscles felt nice and full for sure

Looking awesome nitrust. Shit I wish I looked half as lean as you. You have great muscle definition an look big as fuck, especially for your height. Nice work brotha. Keep on killin it man. Thats whats up;):cool::cool:

9ffee647b5ed1ed29a28bd433432a7c4.jpg

I got some awesome pics tonight after dinner. Smashed this
d992f9f9644430790d18f1e938bab64e.jpg

I gotta find a half decent app to block my face out

9ffee647b5ed1ed29a28bd433432a7c4.jpg

I got some awesome pics tonight after dinner. Smashed this
d992f9f9644430790d18f1e938bab64e.jpg

I gotta find a half decent app to block my face out

With MS Paint you can use the paint tool to scribble over your face, but I prefer the Blur tool that I use with the GIMP as it looks neater and a good way to blur your face out of focus.

Buzz cut says it all in one word: Badass!

Last edited:
With MS Paint you can use the paint tool to scribble over your face, but I prefer the Blur tool that I use with the GIMP as it looks neater and a good way to blur your face out of focus.
Why do you even blur your face? You don't use gear. You're doing nothing that makes it necessary to do so.
For the life of me I can't understand why you choose to spend time on a forum that has to do with training while using AAS.
If someone is training natural the information that they're going to get here is going to be minimally relevant. There are a few threads that transcend the AAS lifestyle, like the food thread, but not many.
Recovery is different. Training intensity is different. Nutritional requirements are different. If you're not on cycle and you're eating 5,000+ calories a day it's going to be completely different than if you are on cycle.
You don't cycle.
You're not on TRT.
You don't use GH, or Pep's, or anything in the category of performance enhancement. So why are you so drawn to this place? It has nothing to offer you as far as relevant information for your training, not really.
Either you're afraid to use steroids and if that's the case why aquire knowledge about it, because no amount of knowledge after this much time is going to make you unafraid.
Or you're not interested in using them, so again why be here. Or you're against them which I don't believe is the case.
My feelings are either shit or get of the pot. I have no respect for someone that hangs out with the people that they want to be like but don't have the balls to do it.
It's like the teenager that's afraid to take risks but has to be around the risk takers because he feels cooler just being around them. Dude, you need to know who you are and just be that.
It drives me crazy that you "like" everything and make little comments on other peoples posts but you have nothing real to contribute because you have absolutely no personal experience in this arena.
Minus all the gossip that was going on related to what was being said about you because I have no idea or saw any conclusive proof that any of that shit was legit...I will say that you seem like a nice guy.
I just don't get you.

Last edited:
I like how you think, @Melly Mel from hell. You take things to the next level and your candidness really does amaze me. To respond to your post, I am here to share the camaraderie of fellow lifters whether or not they use gear and there's nothing better than being in the gym doing the best you can be.

To me why should it matter if I use or not? As long as I am putting in the work and taking care of myself there should be no issue. I don't piss on others here unless they are being total toolbags and note I hold no grudges at all against you or anyone else.

We all are in this together with a common goal: to stay fit, get strong.

Sponsors

Latest posts