Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thankyou

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

No problem. I actually just picked up some floss and elbow sleeves today. All very reasonably priced. Got sleeves and cuffs from mark bell site, voodoo off Amazon.

Going to check out that gua sha massage tool next...

Did you buy the actual voodoo floss? I think I'm gonna grab some and that tool right now

Code:
voyeur (Definition)

: a person who gets sexual pleasure from secretly watching other people have sex

: a person who likes seeing and talking or writing about something that is considered to be private

All I do here is read and share
Looks like this shoe fits you perfect huh mindless smfdhScreenshot_2016-07-04-20-12-54.png or in this case, young boys online....fuckin creep!!!!!

Did you buy the actual voodoo floss? I think I'm gonna grab some and that tool right now

I've never seen an actual brand called voodoo floss. It's more of a term to describe the compression tack band used as far as I know. Some brands are probably slightly better quality than others but I just searched Amazon and picked one that looked to be a decent one.

Going to check out that tool too, came across it after I had gotten all my other goodies. I'm sure it's cheap though. I'll have the lady run it on me... Worst case, it isn't that helpful but results in a happy ending. :)

Edit- I will say, I'm just a little apprehensive about the tool because gua sha massage therapy is a little bit sketchy when you research it beyond its use for the forearm tendonitis... basically it's used to induce bruising to "cleanse" the body... :confused:

Last edited:
You're too kind my man! Lots of hard work and trying to figure out how to eat right. Lots of reading at Meso!

Trying get pipes like you homie!

What's your stats looking like bro?

6'7 250lbs as of today and about 9% BF (educated guess only). 40 years young and getting better!

Not super strong on the big lifts since I hurt my back when I was about 25 (500lb squats). I'm good for a 365lb bench and 225 X 22 reps...just as a reference. It's hard AF with these long arms bro. Lol

6'7 250lbs as of today and about 9% BF (educated guess only). 40 years young and getting better!

Not super strong on the big lifts since I hurt my back when I was about 25 (500lb squats). I'm good for a 365lb bench and 225 X 22 reps...just as a reference. It's hard AF with these long arms bro. Lol
Hell those lifts are deff legit man. 500lb squat is damn good an 6' 7" 250lbs is beast mode shit brotha!!!!!

Hell those lifts are deff legit man. 500lb squat is damn good an 6' 7" 250lbs is beast mode shit brotha!!!!!

Problem is that I had no business squatting like that...now I'm paying the price. I had the right form and strength, but I'm not built for that kind of weight. I didn't have the core strength. It was purely ego driven. Live and learn!

Unit, you are being way too hard on yourself, dude! You've put together a great physique on just trt, at 40. Not many guys over 6'5" tall with your symmetry, muscle, and leanness.

Be proud of where you are as you strive for more. Too many of us in this game convincing ourselves that what we are isn't good enough - if only we were 10 lbs thicker, 15 lbs lighter, 3% BF lower, etc.

That lack of satisfaction can be a great motivator, but it can also be what keeps you from ever enjoying what you've already accomplished.

Keep up the great work, man!

Unit, you are being way too hard on yourself, dude! You've put together a great physique on just trt, at 40. Not many guys over 6'5" tall with your symmetry, muscle, and leanness.

Be proud of where you are as you strive for more. Too many of us in this game convincing ourselves that what we are isn't good enough - if only we were 10 lbs thicker, 15 lbs lighter, 3% BF lower, etc.

That lack of satisfaction can be a great motivator, but it can also be what keeps you from ever enjoying what you've already accomplished.

Thank you for the encouragement bro...it means a lot!

You nailed it...I'm never satisfied...always need to be leaner, stronger, more vascular...something. It's never good enough. Maybe it's drive. Maybe it's OCD. Not sure to be honest. Lol

You need to Buy a dictionary before you buy more gear lol. Ranting is to speak or shout at length in a wild or impassioned way.

Geez, Docd, still effin' ranting aren't you?;)

About the only thing Docd is ranting about are his pop tarts, his Latina/mixed race girls, and his PL PR's (and DAMN what a trio THAT is).

Other than that, he is one of the last guys that I feel rants here at Meso. Ol' boy Docd is smooth over everything. :cool:
Kinda like a modern day Fonzarelli...

fonzy_obe.jpg

In fact, this is a pic of Docd on his way into the gym. Don't let the leather jacket fool you, objects under leather jacket are bigger than they appear.

**Photo taken by his training partner Chachi

Damn bick.. That was very well said and im sure it describes a large number of the members here, myself included.

Got no beef Kiwi brother. But imo the dudes who don't have pics up. I would guess some are the ones here that would be the freaks. Lol