Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

The man doesnt need pics to prove his value to the community
If his contributions arent enough i suppose you wouldnt recognize good advice when you hear it. Now i dont agree with everything he says but the man is good as gold and has helped me personally with mechanics and training/injury oriented rehab. So what im really trying to say is, drop the shit.
Takes two to tango brother..

I want to know how Kiwigear got so damn BIG in New Zealand , where gear is so hard to come by (heard this many times) Hes busting out of that shirt ! :eek:
Lol its all who ya know.. Its pretty ridiculous down under tho so best bet for consistency is buy raws.. If seized they resend..

He's not "speaking" for anyone "BRO"! He's "speaking" for himself... I said what I had to say and he's trying to relay that to you. Obviously just don't get it.

Keep on keep on hooking up those couple bros!!!

mands
Mate hooking up a fella or vial or two is hardly pharmacom or another ugl.. Mountain out of a mole hill..

I laugh at this little crew on here that suck each other's cocks and make out that you all know each other on some bullshit personal level. And all these so called doctors that come on here and talk fucken gibberish and their medical jargon so they can sound important on a fucking Internet forum.
Fuck them @kiwigear they are a bunch of keyboard warriors that need to boost their egos by putting shit on people that may not know as much as them.

I laugh at this little crew on here that suck each other's cocks and make out that you all know each other on some bullshit personal level. And all these so called doctors that come on here and talk fucken gibberish and their medical jargon so they can sound important on a fucking Internet forum.
Fuck them @kiwigear they are a bunch of keyboard warriors that need to boost their egos by putting shit on people that may not know as much as them.
Bang on brother..

You tell em little man

I always pictured SJB78 like the smaller, less cool, twice as mouthy version of kiwi. Sorta like Richie Sambora to Jon Bon Jovi. Always singing back up. Not getting as many women and half the appreciation. Forever in the shadows. Hangin on to his home town hook up. No no dont call him a source. Nah thats not what it is...its a friend helping a friend:rolleyes:

You two can swing off each others nuts and go around liking each others posts. Us against the world mentality. Ride together till you die. Fuck the "establishment". That is until you need help, right? Ill be there for you sweet heart

You're a bright one aren't you lol

@Docd187123 we're going to need your teapot/kettle meme again...

Ask and ye shall receive, except Randall told me it was a teapot not a kettle :(

image.png

Sponsors

Latest posts