Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I always pictured SJB78 like the smaller, less cool, twice as mouthy version of kiwi. Sorta like Richie Sambora to Jon Bon Jovi. Always singing back up. Not getting as many women and half the appreciation. Forever in the shadows. Hangin on to his home town hook up. No no dont call him a source. Nah thats not what it is...its a friend helping a friend:rolleyes:

You two can swing off each others nuts and go around liking each others posts. Us against the world mentality. Ride together till you die. Fuck the "establishment". That is until you need help, right? Ill be there for you sweet heart

It's gibberish to him bc he can't understand it is my guess. Meanwhile he talks about us sucking each other's cocks off while he's got someone's cock balls deep in his own mouth. Probably flossing his teeth with the pubes at the same time.

It's gibberish to him bc he can't understand it is my guess. Meanwhile he talks about us sucking each other's cocks off while he's got someone's cock balls deep in his own mouth. Probably flossing his teeth with the pubes at the same time.

That was a mental picture I could have really gone without.... :eek:

And all these so called doctors that come on here and talk fucken gibberish and their medical jargon so they can sound important on a fucking Internet forum.

Them big fancy words make it hard to know what them fuckers is talking about.

Fuck them @kiwigear they are a bunch of keyboard warriors that need to boost their egos by putting shit on people that may not know as much as them.

Outsmarting the mentally retarded really doesn't do much for the ego. Like playing chess with a monkey, it sucks for both parties.

I laugh at this little crew on here that suck each other's cocks and make out that you all know each other on some bullshit personal level. And all these so called doctors that come on here and talk fucken gibberish and their medical jargon so they can sound important on a fucking Internet forum.
Fuck them @kiwigear they are a bunch of keyboard warriors that need to boost their egos by putting shit on people that may not know as much as them.
@Docd187123 has never claimed to be a Doctor. It's a childhood nickname.

Get your facts straight sir.

mands

9da6ab4e03a2303b62b7105477789108.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Bahahaha. My point exactly you fucken retards. You all fell straight into my trap to just prove how much of a little click you cunts actually are.
People on this forum laugh at you fucktards when you all get together and do this shit.
And fuck you @Docd187123 coz I do have 4 degrees you cock sucker and am doing a Ph.D. at the moment however I don't need to talk shit to make myself out to be something I'm not and speak gibberish. Go and read your copie of duchaines underground handbook so you can come on here and be the big man.

Bahahaha. My point exactly you fucken retards. You all fell straight into my trap to just prove how much of a little click you cunts actually are.
People on this forum laugh at you fucktards when you all get together and do this shit.
And fuck you @Docd187123 coz I do have 4 degrees you cock sucker and am doing a Ph.D. at the moment however I don't need to talk shit to make myself out to be something I'm not and speak gibberish. Go and read your copie of duchaines underground handbook so you can come on here and be the big man.
Dude you're getting a Ph D? From where the University of OdieM ? Now that's a joke man lol

I'm a billionare. Also, Gianna Michaels rubs her tits in my face every night.

And I'm a ninja.
How many times do I have to tell you that we have to keep the ninja thing on the DL. If we're gonna get this whole assassin thing off the ground you can't just go around willynilly telling everyone you're a ninja. Geez.