Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

This thread has been nothing but positive from the begining. There were 2, maybe 3, trolls that have wandered in and started picking people apart and within a single post everyone chimed in and told said troll that this is a thread for the positive. It's one of my favorite threads because very few threads have gone this long without totally falling apart or losing momentum and except for OGH's foodie thread have remained uplifting and geared towards the comraderie that I look for here.
It got derailed with the Odie drama, which was relevent at the time, until CBS started it's own thread, and now this shit. None of this is relevent to what this thread is about and while I could care less when threads get derailed the vast majority of the time I will ask nicely if you guys would please knock it the fuck off.
Thanks so much. :)

This thread has been nothing but positive from the begining. There were 2, maybe 3, trolls that have wandered in and started picking people apart and within a single post everyone chimed in and told said troll that this is a thread for the positive. It's one of my favorite threads because very few threads have gone this long without totally falling apart or losing momentum and except for OGH's foodie thread have remained uplifting and geared towards the comraderie that I look for here.
It got derailed with the Odie drama, which was relevent at the time, until CBS started it's own thread, and now this shit. None of this is relevent to what this thread is about and while I could care less when threads get derailed the vast majority of the time I will ask nicely if you guys would please knock it the fuck off.
Thanks so much. :)

Like I told Nitrust defend your thread against trolls , theres always someone thats gonna want to bring the place down....and the WKM"s usually help protect it too if its a good thread. ;)

This started coz I said I'd hooked a few dudes up here with gear lol.. Its like fuck its a steroid site .. Get over it lol

@kiwigear, you know I like you dude, but either you missed the point or just wanted to argue. Mands was saying that with most who source its starts out just hooking people up with a few vials. But what happens is these same folks want to get it from you again and again. Then more people do. Suddenly a person (not necessarily you) see's an opportunity to make some money and starts sourcing. Maybe you brew and sale. Maybe you buy a lot and sale it at a higher price.

At no time did anyone say YOURE doing that or youre going to do that. But like I said, it seems you either missed his point, or wanted to argue for the sake of argument.

@kiwigear, you know I like you dude, but either you missed the point or just wanted to argue. Mands was saying that with most who source its starts out just hooking people up with a few vials. But what happens is these same folks want to get it from you again and again. Then more people do. Suddenly a person (not necessarily you) see's an opportunity to make some money and starts sourcing. Maybe you brew and sale. Maybe you buy a lot and sale it at a higher price.

At no time did anyone say YOURE doing that or youre going to do that. But like I said, it seems you either missed his point, or wanted to argue for the sake of argument.

Somebody got it!!!! Cmon up to the podium to claim your prize Jay

Just another dick swinger here. @Docd187123 is good in my book, definitely an asset to this community.

There's a saying, if everyone has a problem with you maybe it's not them, it's probably YOU.

Dick swinger out.....

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Argue lol.. On a net forum.. Dude it is what it is, I've turned down way more ppl than I've sold to but there's no harm in selling a bit.. Consumer gets what they need.. Bit of cash my way and no harm done.. I know that it wasn't direct at me personally, but either way I've said my part and this shit been dragging on days now. Getting kinda repetitive now

I'll hook up anyone I choose to lol.. That simple.. U keep paying retail tho haha..

I was just joking around man lol...

But to be honest, your attitude about the subject speaks volumes. Your defensive and hostile comments to others make you seem like less and less of a member here and more and more like a private source.

Mands and Doc made good points with there posts, you're either too dense to see it or you're purposely being ignorant about it. You could have accepted the point they were trying to make and simply say that you get where they're coming from but you chose to be dense and or ignorant about it... Which is basically the equivalent to a child putting their fingers in their ears and stomping away.

Defensive and hostile? Ppl talking shit bout my wife and shit wonder why... And its like ppl think they can dictate lol.. U forgot the other option.. Its just I don't give a fuck..

Lol u quote that yet disregard what I said bout cunts talking shit bout my wife and that aye.. Private source lol.. Geta life.. My gear my business..

Lol u quote that yet disregard what I said bout cunts talking shit bout my wife and that aye.. Private source lol.. Gets life.. My gear my business..

If its your business then why the fuck are you talking about it so much? Go start a new thread about how you're getting picked on and take that shit somewhere else.

Lol u quote that yet disregard what I said bout cunts talking shit bout my wife and that aye.. Private source lol.. Geta life.. My gear my business..

I've followed this thread for many many pages and to be honest I don't recall anyone talking about your wife... I don't condone that kind of behavior to be honest.

But it's separate from the point that doc and mands made... you using that as your defense to selling gear behind the scenes here is weak.

With that said, sources get trolled here. Best get used to it.