Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Men... this thread has gone from being inspirational.... to a pain in the arse.

Let's get back on track - stop being bitchy to each other, take your AIs, hit your sets and let's see the physiques!

Randall.

I've followed this thread for many many pages and to be honest I don't recall anyone talking about your wife... I don't condone that kind of behavior to be honest.

But it's separate from the point that doc and mands made... you using that as your defense to selling gear behind the scenes here is weak.

With that said, sources get trolled here. Best get used to it.

He said he had a wife to go on and on and on with and he wouldn't do it with anyone on here. He kept on doing it though so at that point I commented his wife must be as real as Odie's. Either she's not real or he made some shit up to look cool. Regardless, I called him on it.

Men... this thread has gone from being inspirational.... to a pain in the arse.

Let's get back on track - stop being bitchy to each other, take your AIs, hit your sets and let's see the physiques!

Randall.

Ask and you shall receive...

He said he had a wife to go on and on and on with and he wouldn't do it with anyone on here. He kept on doing it though so at that point I commented his wife must be as real as Odie's. Either she's not real or he made some shit up to look cool. Regardless, I called him on it.

So in a nutshell, no one was actually talking shit on his wife. Got it. :)

It's leg day! I'm still fighting some back issues, so I'm gonna squat the hell out of 175# and be a leg press super hero