Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Cutting is horrible, because even If You start looking better You look smaller and that start fucking with your mind badly!

Plus You look very good only during training because all
The blood pumped around give you "size" and at the same
Time you notice better vascularity and separation. Then you leave the fucking gym and pluff size is gone and only leaner then when you started cutting...

I don't even look the scale
Anymore during a cut because the mirror already fuck with my mind if I add the scale and I see
It going down too fast or it stalls
Or whatever it really drives me crazy ahaha

When Im cutting (like now) I dont look much at the mirror unless I have a pump o_O. Way too intimidating...lol
But it is worth it when you finally get "The Look" . Then you get fat again...lol ;)

Not looking for approval
Havent shaved down
Havent dawned a thong
Havent gotten a tan
Your argument is invalid
I realize my comments may seem insensitive
And you all must realize by now i am insensitive
It is the sum of my posts
But id be damned if their wasnt truth hidden in it
But it wasnt meant to demean my brothers who have aspirations of a stage some where.
Take it for what it is

I wouldnt dive too deep their confuscious...
I have no interest in competing either.
For me its all about proving some thing to myself, i think
I have no interest in shaving down, putting on a thong and modeling for other men

Come on Trukker , model those big legs for us guys ! o_O Quadzilla !! :eek:

Not looking for approval
Havent shaved down
Havent dawned a thong
Havent gotten a tan
Your argument is invalid

Invalid? Really? You sure about that, God? Seeing as this is a public forum, where everything is open to debate, please tell me where my argument "is invalid"?

I never claimed that you shaved down. I never claimed that you dawned a thong. No one ever mentioned tanning. Does that make YOUR argument invalid?

Maybe go back and reread my post, you obviously were in too big of a hurry to respond, maybe? You got real defensive, real quick, for some reason, man. Why is that? Not use to be challenged, or something?

I'll ask again, a little differently this time.
If you post pics of yourself - SHIRTLESS - FLEXING YOUR MUSCLES - SHOWING YOUR PHYSIQUE - ON A WEBSITE VISITED BY PRIMARILY MEN - how is that not, in its own way, "modeling for other men"?

Validly Yours,
Bickel

I understand what Bickel is saying . Yes us guys need other guys approval , and to do this we need to compare ourselves with other men . its called competition , and its normal .
Not a "gay thing" unless you make it that way ...I use guys pics as motivation...

Trukker sent me a PM pic of his wife and him posing (did I mention shes a knock-out ?)
That pic reminded me that I need to do more work on my legs ...

Im a lil amped this morning. The hallmark of my character and motivation. Im running my biggest cycle to date and the hormones are just about full swing. Excuse? No but its the truth.
Im sure there will be more trivial arguments to come
Until then,

Forever wild and unfiltered
Trukker
Invalid? Really? You sure about that, God? Seeing as this is a public forum, where everything is open to debate, please tell me where my argument "is invalid"?

I never claimed that you shaved down. I never claimed that you dawned a thong. No one ever mentioned tanning. Does that make YOUR argument invalid?

Maybe go back and reread my post, you obviously were in too big of a hurry to respond, maybe? You got real defensive, real quick, for some reason, man. Why is that? Not use to be challenged, or something?

I'll ask again, a little differently this time.
If you post pics of yourself - SHIRTLESS - FLEXING YOUR MUSCLES - SHOWING YOUR PHYSIQUE - ON A WEBSITE VISITED BY PRIMARILY MEN - how is that not, in its own way, "modeling for other men"?

Validly Yours,
Bickel

I understand what Bickel is saying . Yes us guys need other guys approval , and to do this we need to compare ourselves with other men . its called competition , and its normal .
Not a "gay thing" unless you make it that way ...I use guys pics as motivation...

Trukker sent me a PM pic of his wife and him posing (did I mention shes a knock-out ?)
That pic reminded me that I need to do more work on my legs ...
We all need more work on legs
ALL

So you don't think that the guys who are "shaving down, putting on a thong, and modeling for other men" are trying to prove something to themselves, either? Or am I misunderstanding what you're saying?

Competing isn't a realistic option for the great majority of us - at least not on a national level. It requires a level of genetics and disipline that very, very few folks in the world possess.

Besides - ironically - isn't "modeling for other men" (our fellow Meso members = 99% other men) EXACTLY WHAT THIS VERY THREAD IS ALL ABOUT? By posting pics here showing our progress, are we not guilty of modeling our physiques/progress for the commentary/approval of other men?
Approval?
I guess you could call it approval but for me it would be more accurate to use the word validation.
We don't see in the mirror what others see when they look at us. I don't trust my self image. I look for validation in that what I'm doing is making progress.

Approval?
I guess you could call it approval but for me it would be more accurate to use the word validation.
We don't see in the mirror what others see when they look at us. I don't trust my self image. I look for validation in that what I'm doing is making progress.
Your doing alright brother
Im not giving you my approval
Im validating your hard work
50? And look like that?
Sign me up

Approval?

We definitely dont see what others see . And this goes back to our sometimes poor self-esteem/body image . We are never big or cut enough . Which is a good mindset for progress.
Remember bodybuilding is the number #1 Narcissist sport .

When Im cutting (like now) I dont look much at the mirror unless I have a pump o_O. Way too intimidating...lol
But it is worth it when you finally get "The Look" . Then you get fat again...lol ;)

Fucking true my man! The only time I look in the mirror is early morning when I'm dehydrated from the night and I feel shredded (feel because in reality I'm not) and in the gym half way trough the workout when the pump is strong and I feel a beast ahahah

Approval?

Mel, in this sense, I absolutely meant approval and validation as basically interchangeable. That was what I was trying to say, in case it didn't come across that way. I certainly did not intend for "approval" to come across in a condescending manner.

I have made that same point you make a bunch of times here over the years - that we are sick, twisted individuals who can't ever appreciate the positives of our physiques, we see what we don't like, while others appreciate our progress more than we do, ourselves!

Keep up the great work, man!

What'd I miss boys.. Was busy Hocking gear in pm lol
Funny thing is you brew for yourself and just a few bro's. Except you take the time to design and print out labels for your oils and orals. You also take the time to make 10ml vials and pre package your orals. Very interesting :)

I never said you were a source(reading comprehension 101). I just might take that statement back...

Lol I'm not sure bro.. I just load and empty.. Gears never a issue.. Ibrew now so I got bags of the shit hahaView attachment 45146

Interesting all the dudes I know don't make labels for their home brew! Why don't you just come out and say it bro!!! You can do it. ;)

mands

Funny thing is you brew for yourself and just a few bro's. Except you take the time to design and print out labels for your oils and orals. You also take the time to make 10ml vials and pre package your orals. Very interesting :)

I never said you were a source(reading comprehension 101). I just might take that statement back...

Interesting all the dudes I know don't make labels for their home brew! Why don't you just come out and say it bro!!! You can do it. ;)

mands
Have u ever thought I might be ocd?.. And again I'll repeat since it hasn't sunk in the other times, my shit and I'll do what I want with it..

mands
Why u constantly going on about it anyway? Do u really give a fuck either way?