Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Also @kiwigear I am nobody's sheep kid. I don't care who likes me or doesn't like me and most people know this. I just gave you a like to show how much I give a shit. Your move jr.

I don't see a problem with you "giving" a vial or two to help out a good friend of yours here. If that is not what you are essentially doing then I would have a different view.
Nowhere does it say giving lol.. Ur just reneging coz u shot yaself in the foot haha.. Run along sheep..

Nowhere does it say giving lol.. Ur just reneging coz u shot yaself in the foot haha.. Run along sheep..
Your post stated "hook a meso bro up with a vial or two". That statement can be interpreted in many ways. I assumed you meant hooking up as in helping l, which could mean giving. In that regard I don't have any issue with it. If you are selling then obviously my opinion would be different. I recently called out nophat for advertising his gear so please explain to me how I "got caught" with anything. Don't have a stroke trying to spell correctly because I almost did attempting to read your unfounded retorts.

Gotta say only 1 thing can fuk up diet and gains! Damn women! First good work out in a week

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    326.4 KB · Views: 121
Gotta say only 1 thing can fuk up diet and gains! Damn women! First good work out in a week
Straight killa beast mode lookin shit bro. Id hate to meet you in a dim light alley way at night. You look like a monster that nightmares were made of lol. Keep killin it bro. Your progress will not go unnoticed;):D:cool::cool:

Been a long time since I measured......my arms :)

This is a cold measurement. Probably bumping 20 pumped.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 110
Been a long time since I measured......my arms :)

This is a cold measurement. Probably bumping 20 pumped.
Shit if thats cold I wouldn't dou t if your pushing 21 fully pumped. Awesome shit bro. Way bigger than mine brotha!!!!

Ya mine stretched the tap at 16.5s i was like damn mother fucker swole haha then i see this shit. Bout to head to the gym lol