Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Dude I'm bulking lol!!! I'm not even lean. It's prolly the tren. Even been eating so bad lately it's not funny but thank you for the compliments!

Dude I'm bulking lol!!! I'm not even lean. It's prolly the tren. Even been eating so bad lately it's not funny but thank you for the compliments!
Will you look like your name should be shreddar lol. Dont get me wrong your big as fuck but also ripped. Shit bro I wish I looked half as ulked an ripped as you do. Keep doin what your doin brotha. You obviously have your intune an down pat to have gotten to where your currwntly at today;):cool:!!!! Imma go set in the corner an cry know:(:confused:bahahaha:D:):p

Thanks I've been on for about 2 years but finally learned how important diet is. I never use to eat enough and just started eating better the last few years. I use to think protein shakes made you big lol. I'm trying to get to 220 by Jan-feb and cut for a classic physique show in may going to try that this time since my legs aren't ready yet for the big boys

image.jpeg Here I am about 1.5 months post show. Been competing natty for 3 years until this point. I'm currently a week into my first blast. NOOWHERE as big as some of you monsters

Thank you. Over the years I've learned that diet and training smart are the most crucial aspect. I held of on the juice because I knew I had to much to learn about this sport as well as what I would be putting into my body.

Have u ever thought I might be ocd?.. And again I'll repeat since it hasn't sunk in the other times, my shit and I'll do what I want with it..
Yes that was my first thought. I bet this guy has OCD..:rolleyes: Meathead.

Why u constantly going on about it anyway? Do u really give a fuck either way?
Actually I do! Too many of you back door little sources sneaking around.

mands

Thanks. I've gained about 80 pounds in about 9-10 years and still fit the same swim trunks and my jean waist size has always been between 30-33 so it hasn't changed much

Thanks. I've gained about 80 pounds in about 9-10 years and still fit the same swim trunks and my jean waist size has always been between 30-33 so it hasn't changed much

80-90lbs with a tape worm in your arm? LoL looking good brother!!!

Yes that was my first thought. I bet this guy has OCD..:rolleyes: Meathead.

Actually I do! Too many of you back door little sources sneaking around.

mands
Then u need a life if u care what happens on a website lol.. Try getting one while I'm moving some gear haha