Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Well I pay zero .. Obviously it pays for itself haha
This is where your business sense it cluttered. All businesses have cost to operate. Whether it be raw materials, supplies, paper cost, printer ink to print your awesome "OCD" labels or what not. Obviosly there is a lot more to it... Even for a UGL.

There is cost involved when you make a bottle of test. It's not ZERO. Try to refigure if you want to know your profit.

And I'm tellin MESO bro's to stay away from you. You are dangerous.

mands

You can do what you want with your gear man... no one said you can't.

But now that you showed your true colors your just gonna get trolled till you GTFO. You're no member.
True colours lol..what not being a sheep on threads and shady in pm lol.. I know other members Hocking gear but they do it on the sly.. Me I just don't care.. Its the net... Put ya phones or tabs down and gotta life.. Must have social problems or something

@Millard Baker
I'm telling meso Bros hahaha shits hilarious.. Like a fuckn school kid haha
You've managed to turn what has been one of the best threads on Meso into you're own personal drama thread for the last 30 pages.
I know I know "Everybody's picking on me":oops:
Ya, to get you to finally admit that you're sourcing here...and of course you are.
Get in the underground like all the other shitbag sources "Bro".
Thanks for fucking up this thread...asshole.

Last edited:
@millardba

You've managed to turn what has been one of the best threads on Meso into you're own personal drama thread for the last 30 pages.
Ya, to get you to finally admit that you're sourcing here...and of course you are.
Get in the underground like all the other shitbag sources.

How about a "Down Under Gear thread" for all you "mates"...o_O Then you can Joey-bitch all you want...

I was doing my research as I do for hours a day on here. So, so much good info. I was reading a thread that had someone saying this shit happens on the down low, but this is just advertising for free really. smh

Being somewhat new to Meso I have seen the Odie catastrophe and now it seems like we have another man down.

How often does this happen? I'm guessing once or twice a year?

@millardbaker

Get in the underground like all the other shitbag sources.
Sorry fellas it's my fault for not starting another thread!

Let's get this thread back on track with a BACK pic.

mands

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    197.3 KB · Views: 90