Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

That is not a recent pic. About two years ago. I'll be posting my 6 week (half way) pictures at the end of this week. I think theres a noticible difference from my 3 week pic.
Oh! Gotcha, i know your on a cut so figured it might be recent. U know i been cutting for bout 4 months now (slow cut) and this loosing weight thing is starting to fuck with my head. But im stickin to it.

Oh! Gotcha, i know your on a cut so figured it might be recent. U know i been cutting for bout 4 months now (slow cut) and this loosing weight thing is starting to fuck with my head. But im stickin to it.
Stay the course slow and steady...don't ever give in to the devil that's in your head ;)

I feel scrawny. I'm only down 8lbs. but I feel like I look like I'm down 25. I must be recomping because I know my bf has dropped more than 8 lbs. so I must have put on a least a little lean mass but the mirror sure as hell isn't showing me that. Ain't dysmorphia a bitch.

I feel scrawny. I'm only down 8lbs. but I feel like I look like I'm down 25. I must be recomping because I know my bf has dropped more than 8 lbs. so I must have put on a least a little lean mass but the mirror sure as hell isn't showing me that. Ain't dysmorphia a bitch.

Its one hell of a mind game bro, u look great in your avi (small but great lmao) :p

[EDIT: PHOTO REMOVED]

Hopefully these veins get retarded after some more Trening. Lol!

Edit: got dammit I need thinner skin lol!

Figured I would post a few, nothing special at all just took some pictures so why not. Oh and I don't shave my legs, they are hairy sorry lol.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 78
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 78
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    362 KB · Views: 83
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 79
image.jpeg
Getting there, tried on some trousers for my mates wedding as im the best manand he was like wtf lol my calves didnt fit in the trousers lol

Man you got some serious meat on those wheels, must be those custom plates your pushing around
Hahaha custom plates require custom wheels

Nah thanks mate i really dont see it tho, like mel said above i feel small. The missus kept telling me to post that photo but i was like they will laugh at me lol

Cutting is horrible, because even If You start looking better You look smaller and that start fucking with your mind badly!

Plus You look very good only during training because all
The blood pumped around give you "size" and at the same
Time you notice better vascularity and separation. Then you leave the fucking gym and pluff size is gone and only leaner then when you started cutting...

I don't even look the scale
Anymore during a cut because the mirror already fuck with my mind if I add the scale and I see
It going down too fast or it stalls
Or whatever it really drives me crazy ahaha

Cutting is horrible, because even If You start looking better You look smaller and that start fucking with your mind badly!

Plus You look very good only during training because all
The blood pumped around give you "size" and at the same
Time you notice better vascularity and separation. Then you leave the fucking gym and pluff size is gone and only leaner then when you started cutting...

I don't even look the scale
Anymore during a cut because the mirror already fuck with my mind if I add the scale and I see
It going down too fast or it stalls
Or whatever it really drives me crazy ahaha
All True.
I hadn't done a cut in a while. I decided to do one cause I just needed to do something different...different goal, and I wanted to play with some compounds I hadn't played with in a while and a couple things I've never played with.
What's crazy is that I haven't felt this functional in a long time. I feel great. They way I move, daily tasks, I really feel good...so why do I want to pack it back on and beat my bw pr as soon as this cut is over?
This cut really is fucking with my head. It really has me questioning why I do this. I mean really questioning why I go to the gym...why I use gear...why I set the goals I do. I'm never going to compete so you'd think that it's all about how I feel best or even from a vanity viewpoint, how I look best but really it's not. It's about wanting to just simply be bigger today then I was yesterday...why?
Sorry for rambling but I know I'm not the only one that feels this way.

All True.
I hadn't done a cut in a while. I decided to do one cause I just needed to do something different...different goal, and I wanted to play with some compounds I hadn't played with in a while and a couple things I've never played with.
What's crazy is that I haven't felt this functional in a long time. I feel great. They way I move, daily tasks, I really feel good...so why do I want to pack it back on and beat my bw pr as soon as this cut is over?
This cut really is fucking with my head. It really has me questioning why I do this. I mean really questioning why I go to the gym...why I use gear...why I set the goals I do. I'm never going to compete so you'd think that it's all about how I feel best or even from a vanity viewpoint, how I look best but really it's not. It's about wanting to just simply be bigger today then I was yesterday...why?
Sorry for rambling but I know I'm not the only one that feels this way.
I wouldnt dive too deep their confuscious...
I have no interest in competing either.
For me its all about proving some thing to myself, i think
I have no interest in shaving down, putting on a thong and modeling for other men

I wouldnt dive too deep their confuscious...
I have no interest in competing either.
For me its all about proving some thing to myself, i think
I have no interest in shaving down, putting on a thong and modeling for other men

So you don't think that the guys who are "shaving down, putting on a thong, and modeling for other men" are trying to prove something to themselves, either? Or am I misunderstanding what you're saying?

Competing isn't a realistic option for the great majority of us - at least not on a national level. It requires a level of genetics and disipline that very, very few folks in the world possess.

Besides - ironically - isn't "modeling for other men" (our fellow Meso members = 99% other men) EXACTLY WHAT THIS VERY THREAD IS ALL ABOUT? By posting pics here showing our progress, are we not guilty of modeling our physiques/progress for the commentary/approval of other men?

So you don't think that the guys who are "shaving down, putting on a thong, and modeling for other men" are trying to prove something to themselves, either? Or am I misunderstanding what you're saying?

Competing isn't a realistic option for the great majority of us - at least not on a national level. It requires a level of genetics and disipline that very, very few folks in the world possess.

Besides - ironically - isn't "modeling for other men" (our fellow Meso members = 99% other men) EXACTLY WHAT THIS VERY THREAD IS ALL ABOUT? By posting pics here showing our progress, are we not guilty of modeling our physiques/progress for the commentary/approval of other men?
Not looking for approval
Havent shaved down
Havent dawned a thong
Havent gotten a tan
Your argument is invalid