Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

And fuck you @Docd187123 coz I do have 4 degrees you cock sucker and am doing a Ph.D. at the moment however I don't need to talk shit to make myself out to be something I'm not and speak gibberish. Go and read your copie of duchaines underground handbook so you can come on here and be the big man.

Four degrees and a PhD and you don't know how to spell "copy" and your grammar sucks. Wonderful.

Ask for your money back, junior. You got ripped off.

Bahahaha. My point exactly you fucken retards. You all fell straight into my trap to just prove how much of a little click you cunts actually are.
People on this forum laugh at you fucktards when you all get together and do this shit.
And fuck you @Docd187123 coz I do have 4 degrees you cock sucker and am doing a Ph.D. at the moment however I don't need to talk shit to make myself out to be something I'm not and speak gibberish. Go and read your copie of duchaines underground handbook so you can come on here and be the big man.
@Docd187123 is one of the most logical and level headed members here to be honest. Toughen up nancy.

@Docd187123 has never claimed to be a Doctor. It's a childhood nickname.

Get your facts straight sir.

mands
I've interacted with @Docd187123 on a few different boards since 2013. He is respected by men that I have a great deal of respect for. He is a guy that is part of what could be described as the "Board of Directors", maybe? He is privy to info and is looked to for advice by men who make things happen in the Community. He also runs the streets with the admin and staff of, what I call, the REAL boards. That's just fact. He's not just a screen name.
I may be mistaken(I'm not), but I'm pretty sure I've even seen a pic or 2 of Nessie? He's a rugged looking fucker and moves serious pounds....I assure you, he's the real deal.
I've been part of private discussions on private boards with him. Dry would describe his sense of humor. Very knowledgeable with connections in the Community who brings a lot to the table wherever he logs on.
The suckfest continues, I suppose? Just want it on record if anyone was doubting this guy. His pedigree really can't be fucked with. We're lucky to have him here.

I've interacted with @Docd187123 on a few different boards since 2013. He is respected by men that I have a great deal of respect for. He is a guy that is part of what could be described as the "Board of Directors", maybe? He is privy to info and is looked to for advice by men who make things happen in the Community. He also runs the streets with the admin and staff of, what I call, the REAL boards. That's just fact. He's not just a screen name.
I may be mistaken(I'm not), but I'm pretty sure I've even seen a pic or 2 of Nessie? He's a rugged looking fucker and moves serious pounds....I assure you, he's the real deal.
I've been part of private discussions on private boards with him. Dry would describe his sense of humor. Very knowledgeable with connections in the Community who brings a lot to the table wherever he logs on.
The suckfest continues, I suppose? Just want it on record if anyone was doubting this guy. His pedigree really can't be fucked with. We're lucky to have him here.
Well said as always bb. Doc has helped me on a few occasions with questions ive had. I ask him for the very reasons you mentioned, i respect his knowledge. Helped me this morning as a matter of fact. We are indeed lucky to have him here.
For the record, i have no dog in this fight nor do i beleive Doc needs my help.

Always funny when people come to boards, ask for help and advice from people because they have no idea what theyre doing, then have the nerve to talk shit about the same people theyre asking to help em. Seems to happen a lot around these boards.

I don't know you and not really sure what guys are having issues about. I do know Docd and his people. Stand up guys. I have no problem with you or kiwi, that I'm aware of?
This started coz I said I'd hooked a few dudes up here with gear lol.. Its like fuck its a steroid site .. Get over it lol

I don't think it's a group "well I ain't on here enough to be in a group", it's just the fact that will people blow up or melt or post some stupid shit it's called out.

What's real funny to watch is some guy lose his mind over something said on the Internet... not any group.

I think people post what they want,

I don't think it's a group "well I ain't on here enough to be in a group", it's just the fact that will people blow up or melt or post some stupid shit it's called out.

What's real funny to watch is some guy lose his mind over something said on the Internet... not any group.

I think people post what they want,
I think its that ppl judge bro.. I don't know, that's my take on it.. Shit blew up fast when I said so its a issue hooking a few Bros up.. I don't know and really I don't care lol.. My gear and I'll do what I want with it...

I think its that ppl judge bro.. I don't know, that's my take on it.. Shit blew up fast when I said so its a issue hooking a few Bros up.. I don't know and really I don't care lol.. My gear and I'll do what I want with it...
Oh I was talking about dude going off the deep end up there lol. I agree I don't care what anyone does with their own shit... not my business.

I just think he was talking to me about sucking dick when I suggest him take some ai. I wanted him to know I speak my mind, I don't take sides.

Oh I was talking about dude going off the deep end up there lol. I agree I don't care what anyone does with their own shit... not my business.

I just think he was talking to me about sucking dick when I suggest him take some ai. I wanted him to know I speak my mind, I don't take sides.
That's how it all began tho bro.. But yea its gotten pretty fuckn childish.

Bahahaha. My point exactly you fucken retards. You all fell straight into my trap to just prove how much of a little click you cunts actually are.
People on this forum laugh at you fucktards when you all get together and do this shit.
And i play call of duty with Putin every thursday
Thats right before friday...
Cuz on friday me and Fred Flintstone cruise the boulevard trying to pick up chicks for the bang bus. Thats right, me and Flintstone

Believe it or not but that story is far easier to believe than this fuckery you just posted. Time to put my boots on. Wading thru all the bullshit coming out of you

What's that you said? I can't make out your words with all that dick in your mouth man. You jumped into this thread with it in there so you're in no position to be talking about anyone else in that regard.

You are either Australia's dumbest PhD student, an example of equal opportunity in the educational system, or you got your degrees off the back of a Wheaties box....either way, nobody is impressed and like CBS said you should ask for a refund

Last edited: